Monday, June 1, 2009

Unscripted Sketch Challenge #8




"Oh My Darling"



Thank you for stopping by. I was able to squeeze in the Unscripted Sketch this week. I have a lot going on in the next couple of days. Some VERY EXCITING things are coming up with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenges. So, be sure to tune in tomorrow for all the details. I hope you enjoy my take on the Unscripted sketch today. I added my vintage brooch to the bottom right. It is removable and usable. Two gifts in one!! I love it when i can swing that :) Everything on this card is pretty self explanatory, but as always, if you have questions, please just ask away :) Have a fabulous day and SEE YOU TOMORROW :)

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the vintage brooch, how lovely. Thank you for another wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning card, that brooch is so fitting for it. Thanks for playing with US again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is terrific, love your design, great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Such pretty images you chose! Great take on the sketch...

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always you never cease to amaze me! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning! I'm in awe of everything you create. It's all just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is GORGEOUS!!!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling as always! You always have the cutest vintage pictures to go with your cards!!

    ReplyDelete