Monday, June 15, 2009

Midnight Madness Week #5 (MMSC5)


The weekly BONUS WINNER for MMSC4 is Lisa V.
The bonus gift is just a LITTLE something to keep the excitement going throughout the month. Lisa please email me your address so I can send you your bonus gift :)


Welcome and what another great week we had. Remember you have till Midnight EST 6-9-09 to get your MMSC4 entries in for last weeks sketch. One winner will be drawn for our weekly BONUS GIFT give away Wednesday, so check back for that. If you miss the deadline, you are still welcome to leave a comment with your url so we can still check out your work. Each week we will be awarding a special Badge Award to one person for their outstanding sketch submission. If you would like to be considered for this award, please make sure your card link is posted to Mr. Linky by Sunday of each week. This is our way of let you know how wonderfully talented you are and how much we appreciate you sharing your craft with us. This week we are proud to say the“MIDNIGHT MADNESS MASTERPIECE” Gold Star Award goes to.....
Enjoy your award :)
(email me if you would like the code for this badge :)
or you can just save as a picture)
Photobucket
This week the MMDT has nominated a very special person for the “Midnight Madness Cheerleader” Award. She was nominated for many reasons, but here are just a few. She seems to always be the first person to congratulate people. She always cheers us on and is willing to jump right in on top of the pyramid with her fun ideas and games. Thank you for making the Midnight Madness Design Team a FUN place to hang out. This week we would like to honor.....
Check out Jane's fabulous blog and give HER a big CHEER :)
Jane, display this Award Proudly..you are a joy to work with.
Photobucket
NOW TO THE $$$CASH$$$!!!
GIVE A WAY!!
I know how bad this economy has hit some people and thought the little extra cash may help too:) If you win, you can use the money any way you like :) Spoil yourself, your family or pay bills..it is up to you :) The Midnight Madness Blog is hopefully a place for you to gather a little extra inspiration that will keep you coming back week after week. I think the prizes make it even that much more fun don’t you? We will mix it up each month so stick around for awhile and have some fun with us :)
This Month for every entry to Mr. Linky this month I will add .25 cents to the Midnight Madness “MAD MONEY” piggy bank. (only ONE entry per person per week please) This could add up really fast!!... Now follow me…..for example, if we average 50 Mr. Linky entries per week….that totals apox 200 entries for the month, which = $50 CASH!!! For the Big BONUS.…I will DOUBLE the cash amount if we DOUBLE our follower count by the end of the month. That would be a grand total Cash prize of $100 (to be paid through PayPal or Money Order in US funds) Now this total could be a lot higher depending on how many people play this month!! When we started this month, our followers count was at 160 follower, so if we reach a follower count of 320 or more by June 30th Midnight EST I will double the Mad Money amount. If the grand total at the end of the month reaches $200 dollars, I will draw two names…. If it reaches $300 I will draw 3 names and so on….and so on …and so on, up to a maximum of 5 winners for a $500 total pay out!! WOW!! (i.e. if the grand total is $375 then three names will be drawn and each person will receive a $125 cash) This challenge will run for the month of June. Starting with MMSC4 and lasting for a series of 4 sketch challenge weeks and ending with MMSC7 The grand prize award will be announced on July 1st . The drawing will be done via video and one of my kids will draw the name/names. The more people that play, the more money that goes in the MAD MONEY piggy bank!!! We must reach at least 320 followers for the Mad Money to be DOUBLED. So gather up all your friends, announce it on your blogs and come play with us.

***********PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES :) **********

In addition to our MAD Money Cash prize and our weekly Midnight Madness Masterpiece Badge Award, we will draw one name from each weeks sketch entries to win a special surprise BONUS GIFT. It is Just a LITTLE something to keep the excitement going throughout the month.
IN order to qualify for the CASH, you must display a linked Midnight madness logo badge on your blog, be a follower and have a direct link back to this site in your card post comments. No worries if you do not have a blog..upload your card to a card gallery and in your card comments have a direct link back to the Midnight Madness Challenge blog and you will qualify as well.

1.Here is Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge Week #5 (MMSC5)
ENJOY THE MMDT EXAMPLE CARDS BELOW

Michelle - Daydreams by Michelle
2. Anyone can play the weekly Tuesday Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge


Jessica - solocosmo
3. Anything goes!!…Stamped, Digital, Collage, Vintage Prints, Hand drawn, Mixed Multi Media, scrap it, 3-D it, you name it!! I am sure it will be wonderful, I know you will be proud of your work and eager to link it up here. Any form of style/brand is accepted, as we do not endorse any one product line.

Phyllis - Splitcoaststampers
4. Make it Your Own and feel free to take artistic liberties with the sketch provided, as long as you can still tell it was based upon the sketch. ie: rotate the sketch, add embellishments, change the shape of an individual piece, create a square card from a rectangle sketch, etc.

Priscilla - "priscillastyles"
5. The Midnight Madness Mad Money entries will be going on for 4 weeks, ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER WEEK PLEASE! A winner will be drawn on July 1st

Jane - The Paper Affair
6. To be entered in the Midnight Madness Mad Money drawing, a minimum of one (1) card/project submission link is required. You could have a total of 4 entries for the MM Mad Money but only one per week per sketch challenge please.



Shawne - Paper Art from Studio 313
7. You will have ONE week for each sketch. Upload your project to your blog, Splitcoast Stampers (SCS) or some type of card gallery so we will be able to find your entry, please enter your “Direct” post link to Mr. Linky, and be sure to post a comment below. If it is not a direct link then we will not be able to find it and may have to delete it. If you have played along and it is after the weekly deadline, please feel free to post a comment with your url so we can still check it out. Only names posted during that challenges' week will be put in the hat for the drawing. You have 7 days for each entry to be submitted. Each week will run Tuesday to Tuesday and should be submitted by Midnight EST. Enter one week, or all four weeks! (a "direct" link normally starts with http and ends with html)

Denise - kc242 Designs by Denise
8. For this challenge, when uploading, please remember to use the keyword MMSC5 and a linking back to this post in your comments is required to be entered for the
$$ MAD Money CASH $$

Carolyn - Creative Card Corner
9. Mad Money Contest Entry submissions will close on June 30th at Midnight EST and then via video, names will be combined and one of my children will draw the lucky winner/winners from a hat. I will post the video showing who the lucky winner is on July 1st. You could potentially have 4 entries (1 per week) for the unknown amount of MAD MONEY :)

Sue - McMahon Five Designs
10. We encourage you to think "outside the box"
11. Oh yea, have FUN, have FUN, have FUN!!
Jeni - Jeni's Custom Cards
12. In addition to our MAD Money Cash prize and our weekly Midnight Madness Masterpiece Badge Award, we will draw one name from each weeks sketch entries to win a special surprise BONUS GIFT. It is Just a LITTLE something to keep the excitement going throughout the month. This will be announced Wednedays. Chris - Twinkles Glow with Stamps
14. We are still going to be WORLDWIDE!! :) The cash awards will be paid in US funds via PayPal or Money order.

Charlotte - Designs From Within

15. YOUR REMINDERS!!!....For the WINNERs!!! You need to be a “FOLLOWER”, the “Midnight Madness LOGO BADGE/LINK” should be displayed on your blog and Your card post "COMMENTS" need to have a link back to this blog in order or qualify for the CASH AWARD!! (only ONE entry per person per week please) Note: for Cash award to be DOUBLED, the followers count must reach 320 or more by June 30th, so HELP SPREAD the WORD and lets get CREATIVE!! :)


IT'S THAT EASY!!
Note: if for any reason, Mr. Linky is not displayed directly below, please just add your link address for your project when you comment. If Mr. Linky is not here when you are, you could also check back again in a little while.
MMCS5 ENTRY DEADLINE JUNE 16th MIDNIGHT EST

Midnight Madness Participants
1. Loz
2. Lisa V
3. Benzi
4. Sandee
5. Sandee
6. Liz
7. Darlene (akronstamperdpk)
8. Nunt
9. peggy elms
10. Stef H
11. Dorothy S.
12. Lorelie Kim
13. Anna Fiebelkorn
14. pam124
15. sussi
16. BarbieP
17. sassy
18. Valerie
19. scrapperjulia
20. CherylW(cher2008)
21. Lovely Linda
22. Gail
23. Connie
24. Sunshine
25. iReneM
26. maureen vollaro
27. Terry
28. Cheryl ~ CherCroppin
29. susan
30. Silvana
31. Laurie
32. Ashley Lydia
33. Sandy
34. Nancy Brown
35. Elaine aka Quixotic
36. Kelly Schirmer
37. Elizabeth
38. cards4u
39. Myran
40. Audrey Girard
41. Kimby
42. Valarie Florer
43. Cat Spicer
44. Beth

Learn more about Midnight Madness here.

Get The Code

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge Week #5 (MMSC5) is NOW CLOSED. You are still welcome to leave a comment with your url so we can still see your work. We look forward to it and to your future projects. Week #6 is under way.. So stay up late or get up early and come play with us :)

33 comments:

  1. Cool cards cant wait to see them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Sandee for her Masterpeice award and to Jane for being our best cheerleader! And what an awesome take on this weeks sketch ladies, I love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers to Sandee for her creation! And Jane, our super cheerleader -* does the cartwheel* ! This week's sketches are so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun sketch, great work girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards this week and it is a fun challenge...again. Congratulations to Jane and Sandee..good job! I have submitted a card for this week's challenge and enjoyed making it sooooooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi all! Thank you so much for the award! Ya'll are so sweet and I am so excited! So excited that I didn't link my new card properly! So sorry! Maybe this will work and you can delete the first link I tried!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FANTASTIC ladies!! Love all the samples and hope to have time later to pop into each blog and express my feelings of inspiration!! Thanks so much for continuing to keep me inspired!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see another fabulous week is upon us and congratulations DT on your great and various designs for sketch Challenge 5. Congratulatons goes to Sandee for her award and I am blushing from mine! Thank you so much for the Cheerleader award, rah, rah! To tell you the truth, you folks make all of that easy to do - what a great bunch of people. You made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous sketch.....the samples are gorgeous ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely samples you girls have made!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats again Sandee!!! Your creations are always amazing!! Congrats Jane!! Your are so deserving! Rah! Rah!

    It is so neat to see all the amazing creations for these sketches!! So eclectic and beautiful! You girls rocked the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My oh my! I love the inspiration, once more. Trying to get that vintage feel, I am going to get is someday.

    Thanks for having me, I love to play with you gals, you are so encouraging and sweet.

    Kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so glad this isn't a competition because man, are these ever gorgeous! I really liked this layout. It scared me at first, but hey, i bit my bottom lip and dove in. don't fret, i didn't draw blood!!!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dorothy (etsdas on SCS)June 9, 2009 at 7:52 PM

    I don't have a blog, but I hope I did the link to my card at SCS correctly. The examples posted here are stunning - congratulations to all of you on such gorgeous results.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry I missed last week, ladies!! So glad I got to play along for the SCACD sneak peak using this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such beautiful cards again this week, ladies! Thanks for another wonderful layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great challenge. I really loved it. I do not have a blog, so I displayed the link on my SCS description. Hope that's all I need to do!! Good luck everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards Design Team! I posted mine!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all the DT cards ladies!!!! very pretty!!

    Also love the sketch, and had alot of fun making this card!!:)

    Have a wonderful Thursday!

    Hugs,
    CherylW

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello ladies - here is my card:
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1377304?cat=500&ppuser=179849 for this weeks challenge - I do have to add - who thinks of these challenges - I actually have to think - and it is close to midnight here!!! LOL! Great Sketch girls - thank you for your hard work and your kind comments - you ROK!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have loaded my card into Mr. L. In case he isn't working, here is the link again.
    http://sunshinespaperobsession.blogspot.com/2009/06/mmsc5-woo-hoo-patty.html

    Hope you like it gals. Cheers! Sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulation to Lisa V. on her drawing win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I Love, LOVE, LOVE this challenge! The samples from the DT are just so beautiful and inspiring! This my card really challenged me outside my comfort zone. I look forward to coming back in the future. (am I entered correctly? I am new to blogging... did I do all the steps correctly?)(I also did mr. linky)

    http://maureenvollaro.blogspot.com/2009/06/midnight-madness.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. Here is my card for this week's challenge: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1378497?cat=500&ppuser=154452. I really like this sketch and will use it again.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful DT cards.... thanks for the challenge.... I just put my entry in the mr linky

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for the challenge - this was fun! As always enjoyed all of the sample!! Here is my card: http//heart-spring.blogspot.com/2009/06/botanical-dreams.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank your for your lovely comments on the tutorial.
    Maggie
    Http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks so much for the challenge. It's helped me get my creative juices flowing again. I hope I entered everything correctly. If not could you please help me out since I'm new to this. Thanks again. I've added my entry to Mr. Linky.
    Thanks, KimbyKreations
    http://kimbykreations.blogspot.com/html

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for another fun challenge, and beautiful designer samples!! Wow! Here's my humble entry: http://valspaperobsession.blogspot.com/2009/06/celebrate-cc223-mmsc5.html

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for another great sketch! I had fun with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oooh, there are alot of beautiful inspiration again this week. How I love to come to this challenge. I have some new papers I'm going to try out next week. Thanks for having me,again!

    kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete