Monday, June 22, 2009

Midnight Madness Week #6 (MMSC6)


The weekly BONUS WINNER for MMSC5 is Lovely Linda.The bonus gift is just a LITTLE something to keep the excitement going throughout the month. Linda please email me your address so I can send you your bonus gift :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome and what another great week we had. Remember you have till Midnight EST 6-16-09 to get your MMSC5 entries in for last weeks sketch. One winner will be drawn for our weekly BONUS GIFT give away Wednesday, so check back for that. If you miss the deadline, you are still welcome to leave a comment with your url so we can still check out your work. Each week we will be awarding a special Badge Award to one person for their outstanding sketch submission. If you would like to be considered for this award, please make sure your card link is posted to Mr. Linky by Sunday of each week. This is our way of let you know how wonderfully talented you are and how much we appreciate you sharing your craft with us. This week we are proud to say the“MIDNIGHT MADNESS MASTERPIECE” Gold Star Award goes to.....
LORELIE
Enjoy your award and please display it proudly!
This week the MMDT has nominated a very special person for the “Midnight Madness Inspiration” Award. She was nominated for many reasons, but here are just a few. She is always so sweet with her compliments and always seems to find the small "details" in others work. She really is paying attention to what others create, even though her time is so limited. Her devotion not only to God, her family but also her friends is continually apparent. Thank you for all your encouragement, motivation, for setting such an excellent example and for being a part of the Midnight Madness Design Team. This week we would like to honor.....
Stop by and check out her Blog!
Chris, display this Award proudly!
You are a delight to work with.


NOW TO THE $$$CASH$$$!!!

GIVE A WAY!!

I know how bad this economy has hit some people and thought the little extra cash may help too:) If you win, you can use the money any way you like :) Spoil yourself, your family or pay bills..it is up to you :) The Midnight Madness Blog is hopefully a place for you to gather a little extra inspiration that will keep you coming back week after week. I think the prizes make it even that much more fun don’t you? We will mix it up each month so stick around for awhile and have some fun with us :

This Month for every entry to Mr. Linky this month I will add .25 cents to the Midnight Madness “MAD MONEY” piggy bank. (only ONE entry per person per week please) This could add up really fast!!... Now follow me…..for example, if we average 50 Mr. Linky entries per week….that totals apox 200 entries for the month, which = $50 CASH!!! For the Big BONUS.…I will DOUBLE the cash amount if we DOUBLE our follower count by the end of the month. That would be a grand total Cash prize of $100 (to be paid through PayPal or Money Order in US funds) Now this total could be a lot higher depending on how many people play this month!! When we started this month, our followers count was at 160 follower, so if we reach a follower count of 320 or more by June 30th Midnight EST I will double the Mad Money amount. If the grand total at the end of the month reaches $200 dollars, I will draw two names…. If it reaches $300 I will draw 3 names and so on….and so on …and so on, up to a maximum of 5 winners for a $500 total pay out!! WOW!! (i.e. if the grand total is $375 then three names will be drawn and each person will receive a $125 cash) This challenge will run for the month of June. Starting with MMSC4 and lasting for a series of 4 sketch challenge weeks and ending with MMSC7 The grand prize award will be announced on July 1st . The drawing will be done via video and one of my kids will draw the name/names. The more people that play, the more money that goes in the MAD MONEY piggy bank!!! We must reach at least 320 followers for the Mad Money to be DOUBLED.

So gather up all your friends, announce it on your blogs and come play with us.
**PLEASE READ ALL THE GENERAL RULES! click HERE **

In addition to our MAD Money Cash prize and our weekly Midnight Madness Masterpiece Badge Award, we will draw one name from each weeks sketch entries to win a special surprise BONUS GIFT. It is Just a LITTLE something to keep the excitement going throughout the month. IN order to qualify for the CASH, you must display a linked Midnight madness "logo" badge on your blog, be a "follower" and have a "direct link" back to this site in your card post "comments". No worries if you do not have a blog..upload your card to a card gallery and in your card comments have a direct link back to the Midnight Madness Challenge blog and you will qualify as well.


Here is Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge Week #6 (MMSC6)
ENJOY THE MMDT EXAMPLE CARDS BELOW


Charlotte - Designs From Within


Shawne - Paper Art from Studio 313



Priscilla - "priscillastyles"



Denise - kc242 Designs by Denise




Kimmie - kimmie kaye's designs



Jane - The Paper Affair


Carolyn - Creative Card Corner



Jessica - solocosmo


Sue - McMahon Five Designs


Michelle - Daydreams by Michelle




Jeni - Jeni's Custom Cards




Phyllis - Splitcoaststampers




Chris - Twinkles Glow with Stamps

YOUR REMINDERS!!!....For the WINNERs!!!


1. You need to be a “FOLLOWER”
2. The “Midnight Madness LOGO BADGE/LINK” should be displayed on your blog
3. Your card post "COMMENTS" need to have a link back to this blog in order or qualify for the CASH AWARD!!
4. Tag with MMSC6 when uploading to galleries.
5. Only ONE entry per person per week please
6. Enter your project to Mr. Linky below
7. Leave a COMMENT below.
8. ***Read the General Rules**
9. Note: for Cash award to be DOUBLED, the followers count must reach 320 or more by June 30th, so HELP SPREAD the WORD and lets get CREATIVE!! :)
IT'S THAT EASY!!
Note: if for any reason, Mr. Linky is not displayed directly below, please just add your link address for your project when you comment. If Mr. Linky is not here when you are, you could also check back again in a little while.
MMCS6 ENTRY DEADLINE JUNE 23rd MIDNIGHT EST
Midnight Madness Participants
1. Lisa V
2. Liz Williams
3. Anna Fiebelkorn
4. Loz
5. Sandee
6. peggy elms
7. Dorothy S.
8. Melissa Bove
9. Carol Youkey
10. Sue Drees
11. Benzi
12. susan w
13. Dawn Knight
14. BarbieP
15. Valerie
16. Mindy Kamholz
17. Lorelie Kim
18. Kristin Moore
19. Michelle R
20. Cheryl ~ Chercroppin
21. Nancy Bush
22. maureen vollaro
23. iReneM
24. cards4u
25. flati
26. Sandy
27. Terry
28. Myran
29. Tonje (Norway)
30. DebbieF
31. Kelly Schirmer
32. Barbara R
33. Darlene (akronstamperdpk)
34. Silvana
35. Ashley Lydia
36. Lovely Linda
37. Stamp Muse
38. sussi
39. Audrey Girard
40. scrapperjulia
41. Sunshine
42. Cat Spicer
43. Nunt
44. anitacorsten
45. Carol H
46. Kate T
47. tanjaak
48. pam124
49. Anne (Stargroves)
50. Trish Lucey
51. Sue C
52. Monika Reeck
53. Jennifer T
54. Kimby Kreations
55. Amanda C
56. kelly becker
57. Millie

Learn more about Midnight Madness here.

Get The Code

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.



Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge Week #6 (MMSC6) is NOW CLOSED. You are still welcome to leave a comment with your url so we can still see your work. We look forward to it and to your future projects. Week #7 is under way.. So stay up late or get up early and come play with us :)


42 comments:

  1. Wow Girls!! These creations are gorgeous!!! I love all the dt creations. I am so honored to receive this Inspiration Award from you girls. You are such a sweet and awesome group of dt sisters and friends who inspire me each and everyday with your friendship and creations! What an honor!!! Thanks girls! You made my day! Thanks for inpiring me!

    Loved this sketch and can't wait to see the awesome creations by other bloggers as well! Congrats Lorelie, dear, on the award this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Chris! You really are an Inspiration...in more ways than one.

    Congrats, Lorelie! You go girl!!!

    Fabulous cards AGAIN, Ladies!

    I can't wait to see what others create with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Chris! Congrats on this award! You are a true inspiration ... so this was so deserving!!

    Congrats also to Lorelie!! You rock!!

    What fabulous samples for this #6 design ... can't wait to get started ... BUT ... I must go sit with DH at the hospital for awhile first. Never fear ... I shall return .. LOL!! Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the award winners this week, great job!!
    Awesome sketch and awesome samples ladies, your cards are beautiful!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Lorelie and Chris this week. Another week well done, let's start seeing those entries roll in - craft away ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow another great sketch and I'm first on Mr. Linky, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried to leave a comment earlier but I guess it didn't go through! Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the sketch! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dorothy (etsdas on SCS)June 16, 2009 at 7:18 PM

    i enjoyed using this sketch - in fact, made a couple of variations that I did not post. I hope it is considered even though I messed up a bit with sizing the image and could not fit in all the strips. I have plenty of strips to use up! I made faux brads, using my eyelet punch. By the way, as always, the inspiration cares are just that - a great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What beautiful cards! Great job everyone! Thanks for the inspiration! And congrats to Chris & Lorelie!

    This is my first time participating in a Midnight Madness Sketch! I must say, it is alot of fun!! Thanks for such a fun blog/site!

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! those cards are so pretty... I hope I can make mine tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this sketch. Great cards by the design team.....all so very different!! WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to Lorelie and Chris!

    Love the new sketch this week and your cards are awesome...as usual. I finally got my card
    made and posted.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOWZER!! What amazing talent and inspiration from the DT again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Vicki...(lady above me) I love this sketch and it was really fun to do! thanks
    Dawn Knight

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of the cards are wonderful. This is a great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Priscilla,
    LOVE your Blog!!!! I am going to play along for this sketch and have met the requirements. Thanks! Mindy
    minkadinkado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This one was awesome!!! Mine is on my blog: chercroppin.blogspot.com and over at scs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun, fun, fun!! I love that I found your blog!!

    My entry

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am loving this sketch again this week! Team's cards are just beautiful! so impressive!! Here is mine! : http://maureenvollaro.blogspot.com/2009/06/midnight-rose.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey there Priscilla, I have finally become a follower and have placed your sketch logo on my blog.

    Have a great day!!
    MIchelle

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great variety of DT cards, all lovely!
    I love the sketch but have not done it justice :-(
    Never mind, there is always another card, another time :-)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for this lovely sketch
    Wonderfull DT cards...

    Hugs, Sonja xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm not sure why I had such a time deciding how to do this card but after working on several ideas, this is the one I chose. My card can be found here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1386927?cat=500&ppuser=154452. You may see some of the others in the future repurposed:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your daughter is so cute! I left you a little something on my blog to pick up!

    Sue
    http://mcmahonfive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh wow this sketch was great working with.
    Thanks so much for the tip about this blog ~ I'm so happy to have found you!

    Have a nice saturday

    Hugs from
    Tonje (Norway)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Im a newby to this sketch challenge, a fellow crafter recommended it to me, but I had fun with this sketch.

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the criss-cross panels, very fun and vingage-y...is that word?! Thanks again for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello lovely ladies - what fabulous cards you bring us each week and these are no exception - I love each and every one of them and appreciate all you do to bring us this fabulous challenge...here is my card:
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1388461?nocache=1
    Thank you for this opportunity to play - and also for the incentive prize for me....what a buzz that was!! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Okay, these are some stupendous creations ladies! Fun sketch, thank you!

    M

    aka Stamp Muse (SCS)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the design team's cards! I posted mine. I am having trouble posting a direct link back, any suggestions? Thanks. Julia

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi gals! Here is my entry for the week. Wow your cards are awesome!! Here is the link in case Mr L isn`t working.
    http://sunshinespaperobsession.blogspot.com/2009/06/mmsc6-partner-in-crime.html

    Cheers!!

    Sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello everyone..just a quick note...I have had to delete a couple of Mr. Linky's entered because the link entered did not work or in a couple of cases...it looked like the wrong card was entered to Mr. Linky. I looked for the correct MMSC card, but could not find them. Just wanted to let you know that..as always, if you need help with anything, just email me at heatonup@verizon.net
    Also, just a little reminder that when linking your card to Mr. Linky, be sure to do a direct link so we can find it with ease. A DIRECT link normally starts with "http" and ends with "html". You will always be able to find this link on your top bar after clicking on the direct card post...not just your "blog". Hope that makes sense :) email any questions you may have :) okkie dokkie..the cards look FANTASTIC this week you ladies are getting REALLY GOOD with these sketches...should I make them harder ??? ;) only joking LOL Keep up the good work. We am really enjoying seeing what you guys come up with and I hope you guys are having FUN TOO :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wowie....there are some awesome cards here. I'm throwing mine in the ring. This is my first card entered at this challenge and my first sketch challenge. This sketch was the cats meow for those of us that love to accessorize. I see I am not alone with liking bling. lol

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hope I'm not too late with my upload for MMSC6: Here it is: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1389820?cat=16125

    What wonderful uploads there have been. Good luck to everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is just wonderful, this week we have several new 'players', I sure hope they can come back and play with us again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lovely sketch. Beautiful cards by the design team members, all are different from each other..Here's my card

    ReplyDelete
  37. I loved this sketch- Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  38. This sketch was wonderful to play with. The cards made by the design team are all creative. Thanks!!! I linked my url wrong with Mr. Linky. I entered it again....hope it doesn't mess you up :(

    http://kimbykreations.blogspot.com.html

    Kimby

    ReplyDelete
  39. The sketch was fun to play with. I finally got it finished. Last minute I know. I liked my url to splitcoast with Mr. Linky. Thanks for the great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Sorry, I accidenally put "anonymous" as my name.

    ReplyDelete