Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #90 *Plus*

"You know you're old when...."

This card was perfect for how I have been feeling lately..,hahah. Have your ever felt like you keep forgetting to do something? or just can't keep up with all that you plan to do in one day? The outside of this card says..."You know you're old when..." and the inside says "getting lucky means you found your car in the parking lot" Maybe it should say "when you can't find the time to visit all your friends blogs!! LOL The sketch was from this weeks Mojo Monday (Mojo90) it was fun. Just a big FYI, we have started a "Challenge Lovers Group" on Stamp TV and I would like to invite you ALL to stop over and join our group.. There is a lot to offer over there and the Midnight Madness DT would love for you to stop by for a chat. We chat about different challenges, we have a challenge lovers "Wall" a Blog Candy HOP!! It is a lot of fun. Please be sure to let me know if you do by leaving a message in our group :) I am happy to say that this card was made with a "Gina K" stamp set I just bought. It is so funny with lots of cute sayings and images. The set can be found at the Stamp TV site. This card is also made with the Color Challenge (STVCC16) in mind. Your challenge was to make a card using Red, Chocolate, and White. I am new to Color Challenges, so I am hoping I did it right. If you use a Gina K stamp, you will be entered two times for this challenge. I added the text paper background so I could also play along with the Crafty Secrets group over at SCS. Their challenge was called "Out of context" (CSSC71) and their following weeks challenge was called "Sparkle" (CSSC72) You were suppose to get your sparkle mojo on ..I blinged out the paint job on granny's car for this one. Just so you know, I must have been having a senior moment or something, because with the Crafty Secrets challenges, you are suppose to use product from that company. I am hoping they will forgive me, (i have had a crazy week) and I still wanted to give them credit on my post. If you have not had a chance to visit them..they will bring out the vintage lover in you and are a really nice group to play with. So there you have it..I have killed four challenges with one card!! :) As always, I would love to hear what you have to say and can answer any questions you have. Just a little REMINDER...DON'T FORGET TO PLAY THE MIDNIGHT MADNESS CHALLENGE .... YOU WOULD BE PLAYING FOR a chance for some $$$$$CASH$$$$
Thank you for stopping by :)

12 comments:

  1. really cute card and i can definitely relate. not enough hours in the day and i'm retired - go figure!!!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, SO CUTE! i love the colours and all the wonderful texture!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Just Loveee this card and image. I must try to buy this stamo...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute Priscilla! I will have to check out that stamp set...it's been a while since I've visited Gina K.'s store which is only a few miles from where I live. Thanks for all the great info on the new Challenge Lovers site. I'll check it out, although I'm finding it hard to just get two challenges done in a week these days. Just too much life going on in the summer:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is really cute! Love the colors and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card. This is one of my favorite Gina K images. And it was my first set that I purchased when she released it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO Humorous!!! The scary thing is it is so fitting!! I don't know how you do all that you do, with MM and us DT members - and those two beautiful children, funny you are not crazy - oh wait, LOL. maybe they will forgive you!. Lovin' it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. brill cards all of them!!

    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm right there with you on this one, Priscilla as you well know.

    This card is just adorable. I think it was meant for me. I have to look for that stamp.

    Hugs,
    Carolyn
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL this is way tooooo sweet!!! :) I do have those days tooo...lol Love this card, and the image you used!!!:)

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete