Monday, June 22, 2009

Midnight Madness by Priscilla MMSC7

this sketch and to play along!!









"The Rose Umbrella"
(please click to enlarge)

Hi and thanks for checking out my Midnight Madness Week #7 Card. There is ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT to double the CASH!!! Make a card and follow this blog for a chance at the MONEY :) See MMSC7 post for all the details. This card's image was from *iTkUiLLi* site. I had a lot of fun working with Jessica's sketch this week. This card is very thick and will need a Thick style envelope. I will be featuring the "Thinking Inside the Box" thick style envelopes soon, so stay tuned. I will have a post coming soon with all the details....VERY EXCITING :) We may even have a surprise or two for the Midnight Madness Players :) Lots and lots of fun here at the Midnight Madness Blog!! Of course as always...please if you have questions regarding my card, I promise to reply with the answer asap.


I would love to hear what you think of this pretty lady and her umbrella ;)


9 comments:

  1. Once again Priscilla, you rock the sketch and the vintage world ;)

    xx,
    nunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priscilla I really like this card. So much layering and the colors are fabulous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the lovely stitching and rich colors! Sweet image too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW girl!! What an amazing card!! I love all the different layers you've put into this!! Gorgeous image too!! All the DT cards are amazing!! What a talented crew you have!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Priscilla!! Must try and have a go at the sketch this week!! Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did again! Rocked the vintage card with beads and metal roses :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW ... TOTALLY AWESOME as is all your work! What dimension this creation has! WOW! Like your new kit idea ... must check into that closer!! Thanks for inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    Hope I am not to late for this challenge,
    if not you can see my entry HERE ON MY BLOG
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi i hope I am not to late but my entry is on my blog
    Here Is mine
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete