Enjoy your award :)
For every entry to Mr. Linky this month I will add .25 cents to the Midnight Madness “MAD MONEY” piggy bank. (only ONE entry per person per week please) This could add up really fast!!... Now follow me…..for example, if we average 50 Mr. Linky entries per week….that totals apox 200 entries for the month, which = $50 CASH!!! For the Big BONUS.…I will DOUBLE the cash amount if we DOUBLE our follower count by the end of the month. That would be a grand total Cash prize of $100 (to be paid through PayPal or Money Order in US funds) Now this total could be a lot higher depending on how many people play this month!! We are at 160 follower count now, so if we reach a follower count of 320 or more by June 30th Midnight EST I will double the Mad Money amount. If the grand total at the end of the month reaches $200 dollars, I will draw two names…. If it reaches $300 I will draw 3 names and so on….and so on …and so on, up to a maximum of 5 winners for a $500 total pay out!! WOW!!(i.e. if the grand total is $375 then three names will be drawn and each person will receive a $125 cash) This challenge will run for the month of June. Starting with MMSC4 and lasting for a series of 4 sketch challenge weeks and ending with MMSC7 The grand prize award will be announced on July 1st The drawing will be done via video and one of my kids will draw the name/names. The more people that play, the more money that goes in the MAD MONEY piggy bank!!! We must reach at least 320 followers for the Mad Money to be DOUBLED. So gather up all your friends, announce it on your blogs and come play with us.
In addition to our MAD Money Cash prize and our weekly Midnight Madness Masterpiece Badge Award, we will draw one name from each weeks sketch entries to win a special surprise BONUS GIFT. It is Just a LITTLE something to keep the excitement going throughout the month.
NOW BE SURE TO CHECK OUT ALL OUR WONDERFUL SAMPLE CARDS BELOW AS WELL AS SOME ADDITIONAL CONTEST DETAILS!!
You will be amazed at the insides...etc Some are shaker cards, acrylic, mini books and some are gift card holders. They are all so wonderful, so be sure to click on the sample cards and visit the DT blogs for all their card's details.
Michelle - Daydreams by Michelle
3. Anything goes!!…Stamped, Digital, Collage, Vintage Prints, Hand drawn, Mixed Multi Media, scrap it, 3-D it, you name it!! I am sure it will be wonderful, I know you will be proud of your work and eager to link it up here. Any form of style/brand is accepted, as we do not endorse any one product line.
4. Make it Your Own and feel free to take artistic liberties with the sketch provided, as long as you can still tell it was based upon the sketch. ie: rotate the sketch, add embellishments, change the shape of an individual piece, create a square card from a rectangle sketch, etc.
5. The Midnight Madness Mad Money entries will be going on for 4 weeks, ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER WEEK PLEASE! A winner will be drawn on July 1st
6. To be entered in the Midnight Madness Mad Money drawing, a minimum of one (1) card/project submission link is required. You could have a total of 4 entries for the MM Mad Money but only one per week per sketch challenge please.
7. You will have ONE week for each sketch. Upload your project to your blog, Splitcoast Stampers (SCS) or some type of card gallery so we will be able to find your entry, please enter your “Direct” post link to Mr. Linky, and be sure to post a comment below. If it is not a direct link then we will not be able to find it and may have to delete it. If you have played along and it is after the weekly deadline, please feel free to post a comment with your url so we can still check it out. Only names posted during that challenges' week will be put in the hat for the drawing. You have 7 days for each entry to be submitted. Each week will run Tuesday to Tuesday and should be submitted by Midnight EST. Enter one week, or all four weeks!
8. For this challenge, when uploading, please remember to use the keyword MMSC4 and a linking back to this post in your comments is required to be entered for the MAD Money CASH.
9. Entry submissions will close on June 30th at Midnight EST and then via video, names will be combined and one of my children will draw the lucky winner/winners from a hat. I will post the video showing who the lucky winner is on July 1st. You could potentially have 4 entries (1 per week) for the unknown amount of MAD MONEY :)Jessica - solocosmo
10. We encourage you to think "outside the box"
11. Oh yea, have FUN, have FUN, have FUN!!
12. In addition to our MAD Money Cash prize and our weekly Midnight Madness Masterpiece Badge Award, we will draw one name from each weeks sketch entries to win a special surprise BONUS GIFT. It is Just a LITTLE something to keep the excitement going throughout the month. This will be announced at each new sketch post on Tuesday mornings.
14. We are still going to be WORLDWIDE!! :) The cash awards will be paid in US funds via PayPal or Money order.
15. IT IS THAT EASY!! your reminders are....For the WINNERs!!! You need to be a “FOLLOWER”, the “Midnight Madness LOGO BADGE/LINK” should be displayed on your blog and Your card post "COMMENTS" need to have a link back to this blog in order or qualify for the CASH AWARD!! (only ONE entry per person per week please) Note: for Cash award to be DOUBLED, the followers count must reach 320 or more, so
HELP SPREAD the WORD and lets get CREATIVE!! :)
Note: if for any reason, Mr. Linky is not displayed directly below, please just add your link address for your project when you comment. If Mr. Linky is not here when you are, you could also check back again in a little while.
MMCS4 ENTRY DEADLINE JUNE 9th MIDNIGHT EST
2. Liz Williams
3. Wanda Cullen
4. Catherine Levy
6. Darlene (akronstamperdpk)
7. Anna Fiebelkorn
8. Dorothy S.
9. Valarie Florer
10. peggy elms
15. Vicki (basement stamper)
|16. kelly becker|
17. Lisa V
18. Regina (The Stampin' Bean)
20. Cheryl ~ CherCroppin
22. Janet R
24. Lovely Linda
25. Audrey Girard
28. Sue Drees
35. Elaine aka Quixotic
36. Stamp Muse
37. Kelly Schirmer
38. Andrea Jacobsen
39. Jess (1 y 2)
40. Debi B. - letmecrop
41. Jennifer T
42. Nancy Brown
43. Cat Spicer
Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge Week #4 (MMSC4) is NOW CLOSED. You are still welcome to leave a comment with your url so we can still see your work. We look forward to it and to your future projects. Week #4 is under way.. So stay up late or get up early and come play with us :)