Sunday, May 3, 2009

Unscripted Sketch Challenge #4

"What Time Is It?"

This card was inspired by using the Unscripted Sketch Challenge #4. They have some very enjoyable examples and loads of talent over there. If you are looking for a good Saturday sketch challenge, check them out, they are a fun group. I was so inspired by them and have fallen in love with doing sketch challenges that I decided to launch my own Sketch Challenges. I have gathered some awesome women with incredible artistic talent. Just check out the “Midnight Madness Designer Team” line up for yourself….I am so super excited about this launch. Our sketch challenges are for the mere fun of creating and we are not endorsing any product line here. We are welcoming anyone to come play with us and ALL styles are welcome…. Stamped, Digital, Collage, Vintage Prints, Hand Drawn, Mixed Multi Media, you name it!! I am sure it will be wonderful!! To get the ball rolling we will be doing a prize drawing for the entries. Stay tuned for all the details and the kick off launch on May 12th at approximately 8am Stay up late or get up early and come play with us. Ok, now to my card. It is titled.. “What Time Is It?” I used a vintage glossy collage print and layered it three times for the main image. Second layers wings were blinged out and then glued at an angle for a major 3-D effect. Finished it off with some textured paper, detailed sewing, ribbons, gold trim and a broken watch face. Tell me what you think and remember…time flies when you are having fun, so make a card today and see how it soars. Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. I have been waiting for you to post and it was so worth it! I love your slanted boxes and various fibers. I am thrilled you are strating a design team I look forward to all your wonderful inspiration! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! You've created another masterpiece Priscilla! Just Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card! the watch is so perfect for it! very cool! good luck with your new venture! cant wait to see the sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous! I love everything about it! I too wait to see what you'll post each week. Great job, as always! Hope you'll continue to join us each week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a phenonmenal card! I'm looking forward to the launch of your sketch challenge and so glad you joined us at Unscripted--see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are not enough 'WOW's' in the world for this card! THis is amazing!! I LOVE purple, first of all, so that grabbed me. But love how you tilted the boxes, and the cut image! Love the ribbons and how you knotted them too, I LOVE to do that! Love the embellishing! FABULOUS CARD!! I'm signing up as a follower, hope that's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this card!! The title is catchy. The girl with the wings and clock- where do you find these things? So cute!!

    ReplyDelete