Friday, May 15, 2009

Crafty Secrets Challenge CSSC68

"Do You Smell Something Burning?"
Well, I sure had fun with this one. The challenge was to use FLOWERS or FLOUR on your card, so I used BOTH :) The Crafty Secrets Challenges over at Splitcoast are really awesome and give lots of room for your own interpretation. The only thing you need to do it use something from the Crafty Secrets Line. I love that line and I recently placed an order for some stamps and with my order they sent me a bunch of freebies..(that is always fun) Included in my freebie were some Archivial Safe Domestic Goddess images..Some are really funny. I pick this one, cuz I though I would mail it to a friend of mine. I liked working with it, because the image for the most part, was ready to just add to your card. Not a lot of prep work. So, the cooking, although she did not do a very good job, was for the FLOUR PART and the button flowers for the FLOWER PART. I added some sewing and this is what transpired. Do you think my girlfriend will want to "Do lunch with me?"

8 comments:

  1. I love, love,love it and I would love to do lunch with you to!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love your colour scheme and yes that image is fun I thin your girlfriend will love both the lunch and card.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a wonderful job on this fun card! I'm sure your friend will treasure it! Enjoy lunch ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is way too funny, I will have to go and see what they have over there. I am sure your friend will do lunch with you as long as you don't have to eat THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like dinner time at my house. lol Great job on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GIRL this is AWESOME!! wow your stitching is soooo beautiful!! great colors and image and details...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, yep, that's funny! Really cute.

    ReplyDelete