Monday, February 15, 2010

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #41 (MMSC41)

"YOUR PICK"
Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Enter one of each if you like! Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday. We are just thrilled with the turn out last week, so keep them coming..we are having a ball :)
Have fun and enjoy your crafting.
"YOUR CHOICE"
Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Our MMSC40 Gold Star Award goes to...
86. Holly Miller
Our Remarkables Award this week goes to...
56. america
73. Tracy
88. Darsie Bruno
93. Nancy Brown
Please grab your awards logos from the side bar and display them proudly :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC40 Weekly Bonus Winner is...
86. Holly Miller
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
86 Timestamp: 2010-02-16 05:05:47 UTC
Congratulations Holly..you won both the Gold star and the Bonus MMSC40 prize. What are the odds? Way to go :) Please contact me with your info to claim your prize :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our MMSC41 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....
*Sew Many Cards
Here is a little bit about our awesome sponsor this week....
My name is Angela and I own Sew Many Cards. I have a husband, an almost 10year old daughter, a two year old son, & a dog/puppy: Hershey. The images of Sew Many Cards came from a dream that my husband had of a group of animals that were "SEWN Together" with patches & stitching, hence the name, which he also came up with. You will find that every image in the Sew Many Cards collection has patches and stitching, even the ones that are not animals. I love to draw & almost every image is either an inspiration from my family or a request from my great customers & design team. Please ask if you need something specific or would like to request something to be made.
You can find all her adorable images at http://shop.sewmanycards.com/
Bonus Weekly MMSC41 Prize.......
KF Fancy Brads – Amusement Park
KF Fancy Brads – Antique
KF Mini Charms – Amusement Park
KF Resin Brads – Snowflakes
KF Keepsake Brads – Calendar
KF Frameworx Accents – Grandma
KF Paper – Alphabet
Plus...5 Digital Stamps of winners choice WOW!!
Thank you again Angela for your fantastic MMSC41 prizes this week!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our Feb. Monthly Sponsor is....
**Cornish Heritage Farms
Click HERE to see the Awesome Prize!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is this weeks Sketch and our Design Team Creations:












**Charlotte - Designs From Within

Entering our challenge is as easy as 1-2-3 :)
1. Please become a “FOLLOWER”
2. Tag with MMSC41 when uploading to galleries.
3. Enter your project to Mr. Linky below & leave a comment
MMSC40 ENTRY DEADLINE Monday Feb 22nd at 5pm PST

36 comments:

  1. Had fun again with your sketch and the preview is a blessing for those of us who work full time to pay for this hobby:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always ... amazing challenge and even more amazing samples! Thanks so much ladies for always making me THINK while I create!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT example cards again ladies! i agree; the "sneakpeak" is very helpful when working full-time ~ thanks again for the opportunities to play with you ladies

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a fun one! Thank you so much for the great inspiration! Love the DT cards too of course! They're always wonderful!!! Here's mine. http://valspaperobsession.blogspot.com/2010/02/fuschia-with-butterfly-mmsc41-cc259.html
    tfl and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch, love the samples and thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome sketch ladies! Love the panels! Again this week, you have beautiful inspiring cards for our delight. Thanks for having me, Peggyxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really Good Sketch and really easy.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Sketch...couldn't resist playing along!!! All of the sample cards are BEAUTIFUL!!! You all are so inspiring!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi MMSC peeps
    nice, simple and clean sketch..

    love it..i made my entry last saturday
    yet..posted last monday but forgot to link
    it here...was in a hurry..sorry

    thanks everyone who made this challenge possible

    ReplyDelete
  10. gosh, you guys do great work and PROVIDE SUCH GREAT INSPIRATION!!! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, the dt cards are so full of inspiration again this week. You ladies really know how to bring on the mojo!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha, this time I manage to get a finished card long before the end date!! It's so funny with these challenges. The DT's has made some really nice works! Keep up the good inspiration - Hugs Eva
    http://scrapfiaspyssel.blogspot.com/2010/02/mmsc-41.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in!

    I love that castle you have used Michelle and Charlotte! THat is just so great!

    Beautiful DT cards! (As always)

    Mvh
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am new to doing Challenges and I am so loving MMSC. Your sketches are really intriging to do & your DT samples are fabulous!!
    Lana
    http://blestwithstamps.blogspot.com/2010/02/midnight-madness-sketch-challenge-41.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was a great sketch I love all the Dt cards .It always helps me to look at them before I start mine .Hugs Sarah http://sarahscrazycreations.blogspot.com/2010/02/take-chances-dream-big.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this sketch and have decided I couldn't pass up the chance to play! Thank you all for such a wonderful site!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi again, I redid the link, I hope this is better! I am posting this evening for a blog hop will this mess up this link?? Not sure exactly how this works with linking to Mr Linky. :) thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That was too fun! Thanks for the beautiful sketch inspiration. Holly

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so great. I love, love, love the sketch this week and actually passed the word to my DT. I notice that several of them have entered your challange. You go girlfirends over at SUGAR CREEK HOLLOW!!!!
    www.sugarcreekhollow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. very cool cards and so happy I finally was able to play with u guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the sketch...nice collection of samples by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! I enjoyed this sketch a lot! I wish I could make 12 x 12 cards for more room!

    Congratulations to the DT---such wonderful examples you created! And, each one seems to be totally different from the rest. It is truly incredible to view! Thank you for sharing these cards with us.

    He IS Able,
    Traci S.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super sketch again, and as always, fantastic DT-cards !!

    Hugs, Gry-Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fun sketch -- perfect for the larger images! I went with a not-so CAS version for the Spotlight 'Do the Mess Around' challenge this week.

    Gorgeous cards, DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Priscilla, it's not my best, but I did what I could. Maybe next week will be better for me. I adore the design team cards and your sketch, my mojo just wasn't happening this week!! Hugs - pam - just linked up

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the challenge - love this sketch! It was fun : )

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks so much for a fun challenge, and great DT cards!!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  28. This sketch was alot of fun!! Just wish there was a little less time in the workplace and more time in the craft room lol..Great work DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great sketch and super fun challenge!! I couldn't pass this one.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the sketch and the DT designs, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks a lot for another great sketch. Loved doing this one very much.

    ReplyDelete
  32. First time to enter challenge! Thanks for the invite to enter Phyllis! Love to find new spots for sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fun sketches & beautiful dt cards! I saw your note about Tupperware & just smiled. You know, one of my first thoughts when I found out I was no longer a PC consultants was, "I wonder if I could sell Tupperware!" LOL! Have fun with those toys! Um, I mean, kitchen necessities. That's what you say to the husband! ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hallo Ladies your cards are all very beautiful and very nice,I think this sketch is very difficult for me....But I love your challenge it is allways very interesant.

    glg anne2411

    ReplyDelete
  35. Am I too late?!!! This was a fun sketch to work with and all the DT cards are gorgeous!!! Thanks again for doing this each week!!!!

    ReplyDelete