Monday, October 26, 2009

Midnight Madness Week #25 (MMSC25)

(10-30-09 sorry it is late this week)
Our Bonus Winner for MMSC24 is....
CONGRATULATIONS !!
Plesae contact me via email so I can forward your info to our sponsor.Thank you to everyone who played!
~~~~~~~~~~
Hello and so glad you could join us for another weekly Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I would like to take this opportunity to thank those of you who play our sketch challenges and have been confronted with just that, “A Challenge” I commend all of you who have stepped out of your comfort zone and pushed through what sometimes seem to be a stretch for your imagination. The results you are coming up with are just incredible. We appreciate the feedback in regards to our sketches and strive each week to make them interesting and of course a “challenge” for you. The coming weeks will be no exception ;) Our DT has already scheduled our next Blog Hop which will be coming to you all on Dec 8th. Our Holiday Blog Hop will be a week long Hop filled with surprises and of course prizes. If you would like to help spread the word about our next hop by posting this logo on your side bar we would appreciate it. As you know, here at the Midnight Madness Blog, anything can happen. We have a “Midnight Madness Prize Patrol” that will be on the look out for our “Special Midnight Madness Holiday Blog Hop Logo” If one of our team members spots this special logo, your name will go into a special drawing. (playing our challenges is NOT required for these prizes) We will be looking for our MM Holiday Logo from NOW until the Holiday Blog Hop starts.

We will be awarding an appreciation gift every week to one lucky person until our Holiday Blog Hop is launched, so the search starts NOW!!…good luck!!!

This is the last week to get in on the drawings for the Oct Months Giveaways . Month end drawings will happen next week. Today is the last day to enter MMSC24 for a chance at last weeks bonus prize. You have till Midnight EST 10-27-09 to get your MMSC24 entries in to qualify. One winner will be drawn for our Bonus giveaway on Wednesday, so be sure to check back for that. If you miss the deadline, you are still welcome to link up to Mr Linky, but any entries after the "LAST CALL" will not be in the drawing.

MIDNIGHT MADNESS MASTERPIECE AWARD
Each week we are awarding a special Badge Award to one person for their outstanding sketch submission. If you would like to be considered for this award, please make sure your card link is posted to Mr. Linky by Sunday of each week. This is our way of let you know how wonderfully talented you are and how much we appreciate you sharing your craft with us. This week we are proud to say the“MIDNIGHT MADNESS MASTERPIECE” Gold Star Award goes to.....

#33. Cabio
Enjoy your award and please display it proudly!
(if you would like the blinkie code, just email me ;)
Sketch Challenge Star Award MMM



The "NEW" MM REMARKABLES AWARD!!
The Midnight Madness Team has created a very special award called The “Midnight Madness Remarkables” Award !! We would like to acknowledge those entries that are just exceptionally Remarkable!! During our voting each week, due to the caliber of the cards entered in our challenges, we end up with so many ties and close votes, so this Fairy logo is for those recipients to display proudly. If you would each like to take our fairy logo for your side bar, she would love to come stay with you.

Thank you all for playing and please help me in congratulating our “Midnight Madness Remarkables” award winners…..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have one more week to get in on our Month End drawings. Our sponsor for the month of
October was....

Winner will get 3 free stamps of their choice AND a $50 Certificate that is valid till June 2010. WOWZER :) Thank you again Chelsea
Month End Drawing #1


Our Month end Blog Candy was from Sue - McMahon Five Designs
For every entry to the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenges this month, you will go in the drawing for the GRAND PRIZE Month end awards. As an added BONUS…if you "FOLLOW" Sue's blog and leave her a comment, you will get an EXTRA entry in the month end drawing, so hop on over to Sues’s blog before it is to late!! Just post a comment stating it is for the Oct MM Blog Challenge Candy, the MMSC you played and be sure to click her follow button. Thank you Sue for this SUPER yummy Candy donation. Check out her FANTASTIC “Challenge Blog Candy” below!!
Month End Drawing #2


Month end winners will be announced the first week of Nov.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OUR MMSC25 WEEKLY BONUS SPONSOR IS.....


Shawne, from our very own DT, has her own stamp line and has very generously offered up a $25 Gift Voucher to the store that features her line. Here is a little bit about Shawne in her own words…..
" I wish there were something exceptional for me to say but I'm afraid I'm really extraordinarily ordinary. I wish I could claim to have a degree in the arts or graphic design but I don't. I've just always loved to draw and paint. I think I'm like most of you out there. A crafter at heart. I used to call myself a SAHM but the term seemed like an unfair assessment of my life, since most of us work around the clock and so I began calling myself a WAHM. So I am a wife and WAHM of four beautiful daughters, I love my life but wanted something of my own. Cardmaking became a creative outlet for me and a way to get back in touch with myself. A few years later fate led me to Clear Dollar Stamps and I became an Illustrator for them. It was a dream come true. The kind of job I pretended to have as a child! I'm inspired by my surrounding and things that I love which I guess is pretty typical of an artist. I happen to be surrounded by little girl's so most of my work is child like and girly. Growing up some of my favorite times were spent at the beach or on my family's farm. I get a lot of inspiration for my drawings from there too! "

Today, many of our MMSC25 sample cards were made with *Shawne’s images. Be sure to click on each one to find out all the details. You can check out Shawne's complete line HERE. Our MMSC25 Weekly Bonus Winner will win $25 Gift Voucher redeemable at Clear Dollar Stamps donated by Shawne...Thank you Shawne.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ .
NOW FOR OUR WEEK #25
SKETCH CHALLENGE


Here is Week #25 (MMSC25)


(sketch designed by Shawne)


* Carol-Chocolate, Crafts, & Bears!



* Priscilla - "priscillastyles"



Lovely Linda's - Craft Central!!


* Jeni - Jeni's Custom Cards


* Sue - McMahon Five Designs


Carolyn - Creative Card Corner



* Chris - Twinkles Glow with Stamps



* Phyllis - SparklePlenty1000



* Charlotte - Designs From Within



* Jane - The Paper Affair



* Michelle - Daydreams by Michelle





*Denise - kc242 Designs by Denise



REMINDERS!!!....
1. You need to be a “FOLLOWER”
2.
The “Midnight Madness LOGO BADGE/LINK” should be displayed on your blog.
3. Your card post needs to have a Hyperlink back to this blog.
4. Tag with MMSC25 when uploading to galleries.
5. Only ONE entry per person per week please (If you choose to enter more than one, ONLY your FIRST entry will be judged and entered in the drawings)
6. Enter your project to Mr. Linky below
7. Leave a Comment below.
8.
***Read the General Rules**

MMSC25 ENTRY DEADLINE Nov 3rd MIDNIGHT EST
When you add your name to Mr. Linky, some how add an initial or make your name distinguished..(ie Lisa A. or Lisa B.) this will be very helpful with the more frequently used names so we can differentiate the players for our Mad Money Drawings.>



55 comments:

  1. As always, the cards are wonderful and so is the sketch. I can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So much in this post to comment on! First thank you so much for honoring me with the MMSC Remarkables Award! I will display my award with joy! Then a big congratulations to Shawnee whose stamps are just adorable and I was so happy to see her images here today! She is such a talented and sweet lady!!! All the samples are truly remarkable and the new sketch looks like lots of fun! Priscilla your kids look like they stole the show! What a blessing they must be to you! They are adorable! Lastly thank you all for all you do to make this challenge blog such a success! Thanks to the team members who are so faithful to make comments on our submissions and for all the work that goes on behind the scenes! This is my favorite challenge because it stretches me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice sketch to follow again.
    And your logo for the new blog hop is in my side bar.
    I will join it

    Adrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats winners!

    Now come and visit my blog ladies;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even know I had been chosen until someone came to comment on my card congratulating me for the MM Remarkables award! :) I am so honored and will be displaying it proudly on my blog! Once again I'm always blown away with the amazing talent that is shown each and every week! You ladies really now how to inspire! Congrats to all the winners this week and thanks again Priscilla for another awesome sketch to have fun with!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners!!!! Thanks for this fun sketch challenge too .....for me it came together almost instantly - so unlike last week's sketch that I struggled with! I enjoy a good challenge though so I'll continue to play along whenever I'm able!
    Ladies, your samples are all over-the-top beautiful! It's great to come here and find so much inspiration! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners!!! I haven't made my card for this week's sketch yet but I did post the blinkie of the Holiday Blog Hop on my side bar. Can't wait to get to work on this sketch. Lovely creations already by the design team members!!!

    Scrapped Into A Friendzy
    I also have a some BLOG CANDY to giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sketch this week,Priscilla, and the DT work is, as always very inspiring. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to get a chance to play along with this one...so much stuff going on this week. I'll make sure and catch up next week, though!
    Hugs
    Dori

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work ladies, and congrats to everyone. I have to admit, this is my first sketch challenge submission, ever! I'm so excited to participate so I hope I did everything right. I always love the sketches, I just don't have the time to play... so I decided it was time to make the time to play. Now I have to go read up about the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for another wonderful challenge! I look forward to this every week!!!! So much inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such darling cards! Priscilla, I just tagged you on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sketch and beautiful samples by the DT! Thanks so much for the blog hop win!

    Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun challenge. I loved all the great cards from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, Just wondering who won the prizes for the first blog hop? I can't seem to find them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad I could play this week. My mojo was on sick leave last week.

    Fine inspiration girls as always!

    kindly, peggy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks MM for the challenge this week. It was soooo much fun! I'm not sure that I thanked you for the Remarkables award last week. Thank you, thank you. I have proudly displayed it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful projects again. You guys showed that the sketches could also be used for other projects. Good Job as always

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats to all the winners!

    Angela
    Sew Many Cards

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Ashjoy = 1st blog hop info can be found

    http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/2009/10/midnight-madness-1st-blog-hop.html

    thanks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats to the winners, I have popped the blog hop info on my blog and printed of the sketch so fingers crossed I can squeeze in some crafty time
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the DT work using this sketch. Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi
    This sketch just waited for me :) Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi pris and MMCS design team

    was interested to play with you Sketch 25..
    i enjoy making it, the details are challenging..well it is my blog..check it
    out and pleas leave any comment

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is my first entry! I've been following you sometime, but now it was so extra great sketch, so I have to try; thanks! Lovely samples;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great sketch again, and fab DT samples!
    Left my entry with Mr Linky.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  26. OK this sketch was ALOT easier than MMSC24!!! i didn't restart one time!!!

    http://stamper69.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful work!! Congratulations to all of the talented ladies at MM--your work is always outstanding. Love all of your wonderful cards.
    Hugs, Christina C.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Superb sketch and the design team came up with some awesome cards based on this week's sketch. I just hooked mine up with Mr. Linky!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This was a great sketch...hoping to play along here more often.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This sketch works out perfectly for a Halloween theme!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This was a fun sketch! I LOVE Clear Dollar Stamps & Shawne's stamps are just the best. Whoever wins this week will enjoy the stamps so much!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ahhh! I messed up. lol! Anyway, awesome sketch, Shawne!! I tried to go a little mad and use some zigzag stitching on my image. Maybe next time I will stretch a little more. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  34. A sketch so great that I made 3 cards! Shawne's stamps are just adorable - can't wait to get my hands(and ink!) on some of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love this sketch! I followed it closer than I think I've ever followed a sketch before!

    ReplyDelete
  36. This week's challenge DT creations are just so very STUNNING!!! i enjoyed each one this week... the detailing is amazing... hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fantastic sketch and as usually wonderful, stunning creations for the DT, just love the variation. Take CareS:)

    ReplyDelete
  38. thanks for the fun sketch and all the great inspiration from the DT ! Hope you all had a great Halloween.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  39. Fab Fab and even more Fab. Love the DT work again 1st class. Enjoyed your tutorial too, thank you for sharing. Another great sketch again this week. I have popped your forthcoming blog hop banner on my side bar.
    Take care everyone,
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great sketch! Had a lot of fun with it! Thanks for the inspiration this week as always.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Finally I am back & can play again! YEAH. And I loved the sketch this week!!! Thanks for such great challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  42. This sketch was impossible to resist and the DT has made such glamourous projects, as always, wonderful work!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  43. Cool sketch!! Loved everyone's creations!! WTG!!!!
    Blessings
    mary lou

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a fun sketch! The DT's creations were out of this world - absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Loved the sketch and had fun making my card (and not putting gems where the dots were, big step for me)
    Great DT samples as always

    ReplyDelete
  46. This is my first participation in your challenges. I have been printing out the sketches for a couple weeks but always ran out of time. I liked this sketch. I got so many ideas from it, I had to narrow it down! I did couple it with the PPA 14 challenge to use pink. I am a veteran scrapper but new to stamping so my supplies are limited. I love all the inspiration I get from the designers here.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great 1st sketch for me to try. I love this site!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Oh my goodness! I miss my craft room, but I managed a card with what I had with me!! I've put him, on Mr Linky!!

    ((Lyn, Spyder's Corner)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Both me and my daughter made cards, useing this sketch, even though I found it difficult to follow by some odd reason...
    I've linked with Mr. Linky ;)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Thanks SO MUCH for one of the Remarkables Award on this sketch. There are always SO MANY talented stampers out there with beautiful cards that I find it hard to believe I'm even in the same league. Thanks for the encouragement and congrats to the Masterpiece Award Winner and the other Remarkable Award winners. Your cards were SPECTACULAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Looks like I might have forgotten to leave a comment when I entered my card! I hope I can still be entered into the drawing! This sketch was super fun, and Shawne's stamps are among my favorites! Love this blog, hope I can participate more often!

    ReplyDelete
  52. here is my belated post....thanks for the fun once again!!

    http://inspirationblooms.blogspot.com/2009/11/noel-charity.html

    ReplyDelete