Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Midnight Madness Week #23 (MMSC23)


10-14-09 Our Bonus Winner for MMSC22 is....
81. Ewik21 blog hop


CONGRATULATIONS !!
plesae contact me via email so I can forward your info to our sponsor.Thank you to everyone who played!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMING THIS FRIDAY!!!
Prowling at the 1st Midnight Madness Blog Hop!!

The count down Is on!!! Just a few more days till the Prowling at the 1st Midnight Madness Blog Hop!! We are going to skip the Mid Week with Midnight Madness this week as we prepare for our FUN-TAS-TIC event. We hope you are getting excited about our blog hop. As a special way to thank our players and welcome new ones, we will be hosting our very 1st Halloween/Fall themed Midnight Madness Blog Hop.....Beginning October 16th at 8 a.m. EST and ending October 20th at 12 a.m. Midnight. AND OH WILL THERE BE PRIZES.....

One "Grand Prize Crafters Package" random drawing
(WORTH WELL OVER $100)

350th Brand New Sketch Player SPECIAL Prize
(WORTH OVER $50)

"Cards from the Crypt" winners (picked by our very own DT members from the MMSC archives)

Plus a number of random Package winners

The Midnight Madness DT has been working on making this blog hop extra special for everyone. A few of the team members have gotten together and made up a special video just for this event and you DON’T WANT TO MISS IT !!! FUN FUN FUN!!! We are hoping you will join us for all the fun, exciting projects with tons of inspiration and prizes. So please join us for our first ever blog hop on Friday.

Remember Gurlee Girl and Sue are our month end sponsors, so don't forget to check out what is up for grabs with those awesome prizes. Also, I would like to mention that Sonya from our design team is now an Honored Alumni. She is taking time out to focus on her family life :) She is such a talented crafter and we will miss her. We wish her the best in all of her endeavors. Thank you Sonya for being a part of this team for the last few months.

You have till Midnight EST 10-12-09 to get your MMSC22 entries in to qualify. One winner will be drawn for the bonus prize on Wednesday, so be sure to check back for that. If you miss the deadline, you are still welcome to link up to Mr Linky, but any entries after the "LAST CALL" will not be in the drawing.

MIDNIGHT MADNESS MASTERPIECE AWARD
Each week we are awarding a special Badge Award to one person for their outstanding sketch submission. If you would like to be considered for this award, please make sure your card link is posted to Mr. Linky by Sunday of each week. This is our way of let you know how wonderfully talented you are and how much we appreciate you sharing your craft with us. This week we are proud to say the“MIDNIGHT MADNESS MASTERPIECE” Gold Star Award goes to.....
#66. Karen Lynn

Enjoy your award and please display it proudly!
(if you would like the blinkie code, just email me ;)
Sketch Challenge Star Award MMM
The MM REMARKABLES AWARD!!
The Midnight Madness Team has created a very special award called The “Midnight Madness Remarkables” Award !! We would like to acknowledge those entries that are just exceptionally Remarkable!! During our voting each week, due to the caliber of the cards entered in our challenges, we end up with so many ties and close votes, so this Fairy logo is for those recipients to display proudly. If you would each like to take our fairy logo for your side bar, she would love to come stay with you.

Thank you all for playing and please help me in congratulating our “Midnight Madness Remarkables” award winners…..
24. Craftypagan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OUR WEEKLY BONUS SPONSOR THIS WEEK IS.....


ISC is a one woman business http://www.innovativestampcreations.com. They offer realistic-unique deeply etched rubber stamp sheets. With a focus on nature elements and faces of women. ISC carries various products from Ranger to Spellbinders and more. They offer a flat $5.95 shipping fee for any size order. We also ship to International countries. ISC has an amazing talented group of Creative Architects, be sure to visit their blog as well. We would like to thank Betsy for her most generous prize for this week’s Bonus Winner (MMSC23) $50 worth of Stamp sheets of your choice…WOW!!!

Want an extra entry to win this

$50 voucher ???

For an extra entry to win this $50 voucher here is what you have to do....For our MMSC23 "PLAYERS"- along with having the blog hop logo posted to your side bar, Make a special post using the "BLOG HOP LOGO" (seen above and on the top of my side bar) inviting everyone to join us on Friday!!!! Post must be made by midnight Thursday EST to qualify for MMSC23 double entry. Just add your name to Mr Linky....ONE with a direct link to your card and the OTHER ONE to your Special Post about our upcoming Blog Hop. Card post and Blog hop post may be combined, BUT in order to qualify with the second entry on Mr. Linky this week, the logo HAS to be on the SIDE BAR with a link back to the MM blog along with being posted by the deadline. Card post is not due till Oct 20th, but if you enter Mr. Linky with your "Blog Hop" post and your name is pulled and you did not submit a MMSC23 card, another name will be randomly generated. Reminder....(a "direct" link normally starts with http and ends with html) If you have any questions about this just shoot me an email at heatonup@verizon.net We are hoping you will help us spread the word about our blog hop and in return you will get an extra entry for this weeks Bonus prize....another Sweeeeet Deal!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ .
NOW FOR OUR WEEK #23
SKETCH CHALLENGE


Below are the Design Teams samples this week and some are made with *Gurlee Girl Design images Our Monthly sponsor that has donated a huge prize to our month end winner. Be sure to click on them to find out all the details of each one. We had a really good response to last weeks sketch. This Weeks sketch has some different added elements to it so we hope you will enjoy this one just as much. Remember…Anything goes!!…Stamped, Digital, Collage, Vintage Prints, Hand drawn, Mixed Multi Media, scrap it, 3-D it, you name it!! I am sure it will be wonderful, I know you will be proud of your work and eager to link it up here. Any form of style/brand is accepted, as we do not endorse any one product line. Be sure to Make it Your Own and feel free to take artistic liberties with the sketch provided, as long as you can still tell it was based upon the sketch. ie: rotate the sketch, add embellishments, change the shape of an individual piece, create a square card from a rectangle sketch, etc. JUST HAVE FUN :)

Here is weeks #23 sketch (MMSC23)

*Sue - McMahon Five Designs



Carol-Chocolate, Crafts, & Bears!



*Charlotte - Designs From Within



Denise - kc242 Designs by Denise



*Jane - The Paper Affair

Michelle - Daydreams by Michelle




*Carolyn - Creative Card Corner

Jeni - Jeni's Custom Cards

*Chris - Twinkles Glow with Stamps

Lovely Linda's - Craft Central!!


YOUR REMINDERS!!!....
1. You need to be a “FOLLOWER”
2.
The “Midnight Madness LOGO BADGE/LINK” should be displayed on your blog
3. Your card post needs to have a Hyperlink back to this blog.
4. Tag with MMSC23 when uploading to galleries.
5. Only ONE entry per person per week please (If you choose to enter more than one, ONLY your FIRST entry will be judged and entered in the drawings) ***This week only, if you follow the "Blog Hop Logo" POST challenge..you can have two entries if done by deadline :)*****
6.
Enter your project to Mr. Linky below

7. Leave a Comment below.
8.
***Read the General Rules**

MMSC22 ENTRY DEADLINE Oct 20th MIDNIGHT EST
When you add your name to Mr. Linky, some how add an initial or make your name distinguished..(ie Lisa A. or Lisa B.) this will be very helpful with the more frequently used names so we can differentiate the players for our Mad Money Drawings.




43 comments:

  1. Hi Priscilla, another stunning selection by your DT, have made a post on my blog and so looking forward to the 16th. Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun, I'm so looking forward to the blog hop!!! All the ladies here are so talented. And yay!! for my friend Karen Lynn for winning the award this week. And wow, interesting sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh ... you ladies are just amazing! I know I say that every week but every week you outdo yourself from the week before! AMAZING WORK!!! Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty DT cards! Congrats to all the Masterpiece and Remarkables!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies for choosing my card for one of the Remarkables! I am thrilled. So many talented people enter each week and showcase their art, I don't envy having to make choices. Thanks so much. YAHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone, ouf, kinda late! But so glad I came, the inspiration is darling again! I just love those little girlies!

    Thank you for the fun and fine sketch girls!

    Kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a neat sketch, and wow! Those projects are so diverse and all amazing! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has to be one of my favorite sketches so far. It reminds me of a Grandmother's Fan or Dresden Plate quilt pattern. The DP even reminds me of quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo lovin the dt cards so scrummmy all of them fabulous give yourselfves a pat on the back..so i hope htis is ok and heres MY CARD
    love hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful creations ladies!!! What a great sketch. I knew I wanted to play along even before I saw the wonderful prize!!!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya ladies.
    My card entry is with Mr Linky.
    Just off to put logo in sidebar now. . .
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are all so wonderful and congrats to last week's winners.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this was a fun sketch!!

    here is my take:
    http://inspirationblooms.blogspot.com/2009/10/mmsc23-rubber-cafe-style.html

    As always, I'd love to GDT for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How do you keep coming up with these great sketches? This has been on my mind since I first saw the sketch! Thanks for all the great inspiration too! You all have amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great sketch, had lots of fun figuring out what to do with it. Thanks for providing all the great samples for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty DT cards, and a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an interesting sketch this time, had fun with it!

    xx,
    nunt

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved this sketch!! As always, the dt's cards were amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I posted my link- it's to a blog hop post for sunshine stamps- and it is the sunflower one! Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This was a fun challenge and the design team did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I put my card up it the 2 one the first one to my blog the oyther go to the card Im sorry I get a little messed up with it some time But I had alot of fun with this sketch .Sarah k

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your site & the awesome work of the DT! You've been linked to my blog for awhile, but THIS is the one I really want to win!
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for all of the inspiration here !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a talented DT you have. I so enjoy checking the blogs for the beautiful and unusual projects they design sletchfo@netscape.net Sherry L

    ReplyDelete
  25. I did it I understand now its took me this long to get it thank you for all you help .I need that step by step .No more problems !Thank you so much Sarah k sarahcrazycreations

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great sketch! i was stumped for a little while! the DT creations are fabulous... Love it all... hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW gorgeous DT cards!! Enjoyed this sketch. Hope you enjoy card.
    Blessings
    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  28. What an unusual sketch and what GORGEOUS cards the designers came up with. I just hooked mine up with Mr. Linky!! Thanks for the great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! My fist time to come across some of these wonderful blogs. Thank you for the opportunity to see all of this lovely work. Blessings to everyone.
    Mary F.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a fun sketch. I don't have a blog but I posted my card in Splitcoast Gallery

    ReplyDelete
  31. i enjoyed this sketch ~ it took some planning but i like the results found here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1514872?&cat=500&ppuser=226618

    thanks again ladies for the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Tough sketch for me. I almost decided to skip this one but decided what's a challenge for. Midnight Madness has been very interesting this week. Great challenge and wonderful blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  33. WOW you ladies have sure made some fabulous cards for this great sketch!!
    I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a fabulous sketch! Took me sometime to figure out what I wanted to do. Thanks for the challenge. The DT's card are absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait till the next sketch and the DT's cards.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Yeah I made it!! :) I was getting worried!! TEE! I SO MUCH love the inspiration you ladies bring each and every week!!! What a fun sketch this was!! Can't wait to see the new one tomorrow!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  36. Another Great week of designs ladies!!!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  37. Priscilla, I love your blog, keep up the great designing of the sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love all of the designers' cards. This is a wonderful sketch, and I plan to use it again.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for a great sketch.
    Magda x

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanks so much for selecting my card for the Masterpiece Award. I was a little shocked considering I wanted to chicken out on the sketch!! LOL!! Priscilla encouraged me on and I am thankful. This is the first time I've even attempted a Sarah Kay image and wasn't very confident with it. So, it really means a lot to me. Keep up the awesome sketches and thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great DT cards and a fun challenge. Off to try #24 now

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm so excited....I just finished my first Challenge for your site! It was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to many more to come! Thank you!
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi Priscilla, I finally made a card, hurray!!
    I am not sure what hyperlink is but I used the exact post for Mr. Linky... I will be participating in #24..
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete