Before we send you off on your blog hop adventure…our DT wanted to share something special with you to set the mood for all the fun a head of you. Please take a minute, make sure your volume is on, click on the link below, wait a few second and enjoy the video we have made especially for you. Cast of the video ( Me, Michelle, Carol, Phyllis, and Sue) It will be worth the wait...HOPE YOU ENJOY IT :) just make sure to come back here to start your journey through our Midnight Madness blog hop :)
Special thanks goes out to Phyllis and Sue for being our Blog Hop Candy coordinators :)
Huge thank you to Carol for her wonderful organizing skills with putting together this blog hop, and we could not have done this with out the co-operation of our entire team..You guys rock :)
One Grand prize random drawing (valued at $100)
350th BRAND NEW Sketch Player SPECIAL Prize (valued at $50)
11 "Cards from the Crypt" (picked by our DT members from MMSC archives)
12 random Package winners drawn
You have until Tuesday, October 20, 2009 12 p.m. Midnight EST to leave your name in Mr. Linky at the bottom of this post to be eligible for the prizes. Prize winners will be notified at the end of the week.If you would like to be entered in Prowling at the 1st Midnight Madness Blog Hop prizes and you DO NOT have a blog, you still can participate. You will have to follow these directions... 1. Leave a comment on the Midnight Madness Blog Hop comment section with your email address, first name and last name initial. 2. Link up to Mr. Linky with first name and last name initial and in the URL space enter this address http://priscillastyles.blogspost.com/ In order to have a chance at winning any of the prizes, you must gather a secret phrase along the Blog Hop. Each Design Team Member will have a particular word or words listed on their blog and as long as you visit them in order, you will have the secret phrase at the end. If you are picked as a Prize winner you will be contacted by email (please make sure your email is available to us) and you must email back the secret phrase WITHIN 48 HOURS to claim your prize. If by any chance the 350th BRAND NEW player or any of the "Cards from the Crypt" winners are not claimed, then those prizes will be added to the random winners drawn. To start off, you must begin at this blog, make your rounds and then end up right back here at the end of the hop! ....you don't want to miss out on the Prizes, so make sure you stop by each blog to collect your word/words for the secret winning phrase! If you want a chance to win you will have to follow the instructions listed above. Thank you and have fun on the Hop!
350th Player Announcement and Prize
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for participating in our weekly challenges, for brightening our days when we visit your blogs to see what you have created, and for making us feel special with the comments you leave us. We are amazed and enthralled with your creativity. As we visit you each week, we have gotten to know you by reading your blogs and you have become part of our family, someone we look forward to visiting and enjoy your company each week. Here at Midnight Madness we like to mark our progress with milestones and we have reached one that we are very proud of. We now have 350 different people who have participated in creating a card with our sketches. We are just so excited to have reached this milestone, we were going to celebrate in a big way by announcing who that brand new player is and the lucky person is...
Joan Ervin from Stampin With A Passion!
Congratulations Joan for being our 350th player! Now you will need to collect all your words for the "Secret Phrase" and enter your name in Mr. Linky. One of our lovely Design Team Members will contact you by email once they have verified you have entered your name. You will have 48 hours to respond with the "Secret Phrase" to claim your prize.
Meet the Midnight Madness Design Team
We thought it would be fun to feature in this section of our blog hop something to help you get to know the design team members and for us to get to know you. We have all chosen some questions with answers we wanted to share with you, our valued challenge players and new visitors, about ourselves. You are welcome to leave us comments on our blogs and tell us some things about you.
So here are some things about me ! :) ......
1. Share something about you that would probably surprise us!
I was a professional figure skater for many years. Skated the show circuit (i.e. Ice Capades, Bush Gardens etc.) for a while before coaching for a few more years.
2. Is there a specific time of day when your best creations are made and is there a particular food/drink item you just have to have with you? OMG isn’t that obvious?? MIDNIGHT OF COURSE..LoL and my drink of choice is “Diet Coke” I am hopelessly addicted to it.
3. What makes you laugh the hardest? "Americas Funniest Home videos" They crack me up.. but mostly the ones with animals and children in them. The ones with grown ups some time look like they have been set up..LOL
4. What tool could you not live without? My cutting mat and hobby blade.
5. What would you love to find at a yard sale? A Huge box filled with vintage jewelry marked with a $5 price tag.. yay right!! LoL wishful thinking huh?
6. If you could do something dangerous just once, with no risk-what would you do? I have done so many dangerous things in my life already. I use to be an adrenalin junkie. (sky diving, jumping off buildings, trapeze, scuba diving..... ) I guess, if there were no risk..I would love to play/wrestle with a wild tiger.
7. Who is your hero? My husband
8. What was your reason to get into cardmaking/paper crafting? I was a stay at home foster parent and needed some kind of home based creative outlet. That is when I found paper crafting. I am happy to say that my husband and I were able to adopt two beautiful children and now I get to share paper crafting with them as they get older, so that makes it even more fun :)
I have chosen a card from MMSC #13 by Ashley Lydia from her "Just Because"blog. I met Ashley through her participation with the Midnight Madness sketch challenges. Ashley is a competitive figure skater and I just love visiting her projects at her blog. She sometimes even has video of her skating…. Two of my passions, skating and card making and that is why I picked this wonderful card with the skate on it. Thanks Ashley for sharing your creative talents with us and keep on skating, you are really good.
My Blog Hop Projects to share...
THEY GLOW IN THE DARK!!
REALLY THEY DO !!! :)
My project glows in the dark, but it was really hard to photograph. The fly's wings glow and the rats and bats eyes glow along with some spiders and I painted on the designer paper too. It looks really cool when the lights are off.
Revealing the first Word for the Secret Phrase
AFTER YOU HAVE MADE YOUR ROUNDS AND HAVE COLLECTED THE SECRET PHRASE, LINK UP BELOW TO MR. LINKY AND IF YOUR NAME IS DRAWN AS ONE OF OUR WINNERS, YOU WILL GET AN EMAIL NEXT WEEK ASKING FOR THE SECRET PHASE :) GOOD LUCK!!