Saturday, April 25, 2009

Prissy's Tip Clip #1 (Sanding)





Prissy's Tip Clip #1 (Sanding)

Good Morning!!! I am so excited…this is my very first “Mini Short Video Tip Tutorial” I taped it last night, cuz that’s really the only time I can do anything without chatter box kids running around in the background. LOL… OK..I was a little bit NERVOUS and I couldn’t even get the name right. “Prissy’s Tip Clips” say that 10 times fast!! Hahahhaa.. Anyway, my little shorts are designed for you to take away something that may help you with your crafts. These tips are just to give you a little insight on what I do and are meant to be just “simple” informational tips. I am a very practical crafter and sometimes use things that are just lying around the house. I have been interested in crafts of all kinds for years and pick up stuff all over the place. Who knows where I found these. So that being said, my first tips are about sanding techniques and tools. Enjoy the video and don’t laugh too hard at my first attempt at this. I PROMISE it will get better. I know my camera angle needs some work and the volume fades in and out, but that will all get better with practice. Have a great weekend and remember to video tape your kids as they grow, you will regret it if you don’t. (p.s. my foot file has only been used for my crafts and I have never used it on my feet..hahaah!!)

Oh, Last thing….If you do watch the video, all I ask is that you PLEASE leave me a comment & let me know you're watching and what you think.

Thank you so much for stopping by and for joining me on my journey!!

9 comments:

  1. Super job Priscilla! :) I would never have thought to use the "foot scrubber" tool. I'll be looking forward to more tips. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Priscilla,

    I will be sanding today on a card I am making that includes a frame - I also may try an emery board (maybe?). Also just thinking this, I have 'talked' with you before but have never heard your voice, LOL. Thanks for ALL you do. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video Priscilla! You have such a sweet voice! Can't wait to see more of Prissy's tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your first video! Thanks for taking the time to do this. I'm looking forward to learning more.

    PS I received my blog candy. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, Priscilla. I learned another new tip for my cardmaking. Great idea on the foot file and you did a great job. Can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Using a footfile, that's a good one! I would have never thought of that.

    I like the video, lighting is good, and we can hear your voice. You sound much younger than I thought. I always thought the picture you have is of you and your kids... but maybe that isn't you! Lol

    Looking forward to tip#2. hugs, Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pricilla, Thanks for visiting my blog AND leaving a comment--haha! I thought your video clip went well. Your hands moved a lot at the beginning which was distracting so you might want to focus on keeping them still until you are actually showing the technique. I know for me that would mean taping them down!! But I'm sure that was mostly because you had more talking to do since you were introducing your new clips AND I'm sure you were nervous--lol. I hope to see more, it is always fun to see how others create.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the tip Priscilla! I enjoyed watching it and it got the message across, so in my book it was just fine! I have to say that your voice is different than I imagined. I would have to say younger too! Thanks again and look forward to more prissy tips!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think your hands are very nice and better to see something moving then dead tape time . nice job i might learn that stuff some day LOL cards at bottom of page so cute see ya

    ReplyDelete