**Update on post 10-15-10**
and the WINNER IS......
You have 48 hours to email me at
The following info..
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW ALL CONTEST RULES
We're celebrating Back to School with an awesome new product-- The Paper Tower! This is the perfect storage solution for paper lovers and scrapbookers everywhere and The Original Scrapbox is giving one away! Paper Tower (value up to $545.00)
The Paper Tower was designed as a companion to the Workbox and Craftbox line of brilliant storage solutions from The Original Scrapbox.
There are so many possibilities with the Paper Tower. It can be used for any type of crafting storage from quilting to beading to stamping. Store your material, paper, stamps, accessories, anything your heart desires. The see-through totes make organizing a snap and I love the handy velcro storage bags on the inside of the door!
Enter to win a prize package worth $50.00 and one entry into the grand prize drawing for a Paper Tower of your choice of color. You can win:
Kodak fashion neckstraps/bracelets for cameras or cell phones
Deluxe Kodak canvas camera case, lined, with accessory pockets
If you are selected as a preliminary winner of the prize package, you will be entered into the grand prize drawing held on RachelleWrites on October 18, 2010. On that date, Rachelle will select a winner from all of the finalists (10) to receive one Paper Tower (value up to $545.00) in the winner's choice of color/style of wood*.
You could potentially win prizes worth almost $600!!
*The contest is open to addresses in the 48 contiguous United States only. Announcement of winners may be delayed due to health circumstances out of Rachelle's control.
Giveaway open from October 8, 2010 to October 14, 2010 at 11:59pm MST.
*Open to addresses in the contiguous United States only*
*You can only enter under one name
* It is possible to win more than one preliminary prize, which means it’s possible to be entered into the grand prize drawing more than once.
*All winner’s addresses must be stateside US addresses
*You must complete the required entry to be eligible to winHere's how to enter: Please leave details in your comment of how you entered with required links. I will use Random.org to select the winner.
*Required entry: (Enter one comment for each of the following)
1. Publicly "Follow" My blog by clicking the follow button on my side bar (if you are already a follower, just state that in the comment post) I will check your profile page for your public following of "priscillastyles" blog before announcing the winner.
2.You must visit The Original Scrapbox website and leave a comment here telling me your favorite item and how you would use it.
Extra Entries: (Enter one comment for each thing you do below. Enter as many as you can for your extra chances and please state what you do in each comments with links when possible so I can check if your name / number is drawn)
- Become a Facebook Fan of The Original Scrapbox
- Tweet the contest with a linkback in your comment ( copy and paste http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com ) right into the text box and use the hashtag #scrapbox in your tweet.
- Facebook this contest with linkback in your comment to http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/
- Add the contest button logo pictured on the top of my side bar to your sidebar with a link to this contest( http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/ )
- Follow the "priscillastyles" Store
- Join CDAC (http://priscillastyles.ning.com/) add one comment here with your CDAC "MY PAGE" link. If you are a member already just leave your link :)
- Add the "CDAC Site Badge" to the SIDE BAR of your blog.
- Blog about the contest WITH a picture of The Paper Tower in your post and link back to this post, so people will know where to enter. (if you are entering on more than one blog during this contest, please be sure you link each of our blogs to be eligible to win.)
- In your blog post link the phrase "The Paper Tower " to http://theoriginalscrapbox.com/catalog/products/the-paper-tower
*The first two above are required, but all the rest are additional ways to get more chances. If you do all of the above to enter this contest ,you would have max of 24 entries for this giveaway..WOW. So you can have anywhere from 2 to 24 entries for this contest :)
PLUS, there are 10 different blogs participating in this giveaway. Each blog is giving away a preliminary prize and a chance to win an entry into the Grand Prize Drawing so you can enter those too. Each blog has different requirements, so PLEASE read them carefully. Here's the list of blogs where you can also enter:
My EyeQ Sue Neal
Nap Time Crafting
Brown Paper Packages
Mod Podge Rocks
*Disclosure: I received free product from The Original Scrapbox to host this giveaway. All rules must be followed and correct contiguous U.S. address given for prize to be awarded.