Monday, October 18, 2010

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #76 (MMSC76)

Please help me welcome our newest Guest Diva....

"Hi, I’m Denise. I’m a Maine girl now living in North Attleboro, Massachusetts with my significant other of eleven years. He is most supportive of my “addiction” and my biggest fan. We have a four year old Golden Retriever named Kaden who is the love of our lives. I‘ve always had short lived hobbies but since discovering card making, I knew I was hooked for life. I am so excited and honored for this opportunity to be part of Priscilla’s Midnight Madness Design Team. I look forward to working with this extremely talented group of ladies. “
Thanks Priscilla! I truly am honored!
Denise


****Denise, we are thrilled to have you and look forward to working, and playing with you :)****

This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"

Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC75 Gold Star Award goes to...

Please grab your award logos from the side bar and display them proudly :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC75 Weekly Bonus Winner is...
45. Julia
Here are your random numbers: 45
Timestamp: 2010-10-19 02:57:40 UTC
Please contact me with your info to claim your Bonus Prizes!!! :)
.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Our MMSC76 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....
DRS Designs - a family owned company since1950 boasts hundreds of original rubber stamp designs. All images are available fully mounted, completely unmounted or mounted on cling cushion and are proudly hand craftedin the USA. Our rubber stamp collection includes a wide assortment of images including tons of sentiments, easy background designs and fun technique stamps such as our stained glass and plaid designs. The DRS Designs website features a huge card sample gallery, online demos and tips, a secure shopping area and information on ourfree club, Rubber Mania Monthly. Be sure to visit our daily blog with posts from our fantastic design team for inspiration and ideas.
Thank you so much for your wonderful bonus prize.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Our October Monthly is....

Click here to see the prize
Thank you again Jeni for your wonderful prize :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is this weeks Sketch and our Design Team Creations:


*TRACY

PRISCILLA
(background stamp is by DRS, Stocking Stamp is by "priscillastyles")





*PHYLLIS




*CAROL



*CHARLOTTE


*CONNIE


DARSIE


*DENISE


*GUNN






*HOLLY R M

LINDA
image by "priscillastyles"


*LINDA


*MARSHA

Entering our challenge is as easy as 1-2-3 :)
1. Please become a “FOLLOWER”
2. Tag with MMSC76 when uploading to galleries.
3. Enter your project to " inlinkz" below & leave a comment
MMSC76 ENTRY DEADLINE Monday Oct 25th at 5pm PST
Special Note: although the PSDT are entering their cards they are not eligible for prizes or Awards in any form, it is purely for inspiration!

24 comments:

  1. Congratulations Denise! Looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations! Gorgeous samples this week ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO MUCH for selecting my card for a gold star award....I loved the sketch and it all fell together like magic!

    Thanks for the fun again this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. denise welkom hun
    ladies congrats for winning challenge 75
    dt your cards are stunning
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations to the winners.
    ladies the sketch is fantastic, everybody has worked hard the cards are beautiful.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Denise for being the new Diva!! So deserving!! To the WINNER's of MMSC75 ... HOORAY >>> CONGRATS!!
    Ladies, ladies of the DT ... WOWZA! I am always so thrilled to see your creations! I makes me want to head right down to my crafting cave and mimic your creativity! Thanks for always inspiring me! GREAT job again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi & congrats, Denise! I used to live in Westford, MA and just moved to Southern, NH. I've spent a lot of time in Maine (Bethel area).

    Gorgeous cards, Ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Denise, and wonderful job ladies on all the creations,you have really outdid yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the wonderful sketch, the inspiration, and the challenge and for letting me play!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful sketch and DT´s, ladies!

    Hugs
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanx for the challenge. It was nice to go outside the box for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so very very much for the Remarkable award i am so touched and have put this on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks to the stunning cards done by the DT, as always OTT!!! Just love them all!!
    Welcome Denise to a fab group of ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Helloe Denise - WTG being a guest diva.
    Another great sketch challenge and amazing exampels from the talented DT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the fun sketch and great DT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that was an awesomely fun sketch to work with. merci!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cards Ladies, thanks for the fab sketch I loved this one
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the 2 options on the sketch. I usually go for the less complex one. Glad I had time to play this week. Your samples are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for giving me one of the Remarkables awards last week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous inspiration from the design team this week for the sketch! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. As usual the DT are awesome. I love your sketches and hate to miss one.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous sketch again. Love the DT creations, so many wonderful inspiration cards. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  22. What beautiful creations as always this week. What talent!! I won't be able to play this week and probably not comment as things at home are difficult right now. When I'm able to come back, I will. I may lose my Princess status, but once a Princess always a Princess. Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats Denise on your MMSCDT!! They are a WONDERFUL group of ladies to work with!! Thank you DT for rearkables last week! Another fine sketch and DT cards are OUTSTANDING!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. super cards! :) great sketch!

    ReplyDelete