Monday, August 23, 2010

"priscillastyles" Design Team Announcement

"priscillastyles" is proud to present it's first ever design team!!!

I am so excited and pleased to announce that "priscillastyles" has grown since the start of this adventure of dabbling with digi's in January of 2010 to have a design team. In addition to the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, we will also be featuring the work of the "priscillastyles" design team here on Tuesday for everyone to see and admire. The design team will be featuring their unique styles using "priscillastyles" images in their creative adventure with the team. Please help me in welcoming our lovely Team Members:

Priscilla Heaton - "priscillastyles" owner



I am so excited about this new "priscillastyles" design team and they are working hard on their creations, but we just could not hold back any longer with who these super talented girls are. I would like to thank Carol for all her hard work in getting this team together and raring to go. Thanks Carol, we could not do it with out you :)

I am going to share with you today my card for the MMSC68. I have just added a new digi to my store called "Victorian Rose Fan" set of 3 and is only $3.00 I hope you like it and I would love to see what you would make with it. Here is my card. as always I would love to hear what you think.
digi Set of 3

Here are a couple more "priscillastyles" images from our
new PSDT using the MMSC68

Butterfly set by Linda

Rose Corset Set by: Darlene

Steam Trunk - by Peggy

Sunflower by Dori

Dragonfly by Donna

Steamertrunk by Dorcas

Thank you Ladies for sharing this today. This is just a sample of things to come from this super talented
NEW "priscillastyles" Design Team (PSDT)
Thanks for stopping in and Please help me in.....
Welcoming these lovely ladies to our family here at the MMSC blog.

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your design team for your digi line. I am sure this talented bunch will bring your digi's to life. Best to all, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new design team ladies! Can't wait to see what ya'll have to share with us. It's gonna be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to everyone...that is one very talented design team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on you very own Design Team Priscilla. I hope we will make you proud (and rich - and famous) Ok, maybe a little bit much to ask of us - but we will try hard for the proud ;o)

    LOVE the fan! love it, love it, love it! The card you have made is so beautiful! Love the colors and the cornerrose!

    I wish you the best of luck on this exciting journy you just have started! We love you and all the hard work you do for all of us, the MMSC DT, the PS DT, the CDAC and all the players! Thank you!

    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all of you. <3 (as well as all of us too, because we all and everyone will be inspired with your designs and skills)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, Priscilla, there's so much beauty on this section, I'm speechless. I LOVE your beautiful Victorian fan. It is priceless and I love all your sparkle, shine and colors. As for the rest of the team, could you ask for anything better than them to showcase your beautiful images. Wow, this is so spectacular and I know you are beside yourself with the designers using your images so beautifully!! WOW!!!

    Hugs
    pam
    a/k/a Da Princess of MM Royal Court, Former GD and Favorite
    *Don't worry, I'm only putting this title on team members comments and NOT on the regular uploads!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS to the DT!!! So excited for anyone who gets to work the amazing Priscilla and her images. I look forward to seeing the awesome creations I know you'll make.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the wonderful DT Team, Priscilla! Their talent shines with your artwork :) All your hardwork is really making a great collection, xox ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful creations! Congrats!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhh, Priscilla...another AMAZING image...you just keep whipping them out...you go girl!! Congrats to your wonderful DT too!! ;) Hugs! Connie M.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your PriscillaStyles design teams. I just don't know where you find the time with two little ones to boot!! I love your fan with the rose. Just a beautiful digi and a GORGEOUS card. All the PSDT cards are wonderful!

    Phyllis MMDesign Team

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to you on this new adventure and to all the very talented ladies who will make up your DT and of course make you very proud! Ladies have fun on this team! Beautiful creations to show off those gorgeous digi's!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Priscilla - I love your card and that new image is divine! I love the colours and the depth you have given it, is is almost 3 dimensional and makes me want to reach out and touch it!! Gorgeous gloss and flowers too Priscilla!

    Congratulations with your new ventures - you are amazing and I agree with Gunn - we all appreciate everything you do Priscilla, to keep things fresh and fun, here at MMSC,PSDT and CDAC - you are a legend my friend! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Priscilla, the day is here!!! I am the crazy sentimentalist out of the bunch. I keep thinking of the Kevin Costner movie "Field of Dreams" and the quote "If you build it, they will come". That is a quote I attribute to you! Congratulations on your new DT and adventure. I am honored to be a part of it and hope to create something you will be proud of.

    Your card this week is once again purely amazing. This new digi is awesome. I love how shiny your rose is on the fan and how glittery the feathers are. What a gorgeous creation. You are always an inspiration!!!

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this fan is a beauty. I love the rich detail and the colors. Your rose is gorgeous too1

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Priscilla. A very talented design team, another fabulous sketch this week and more gorgeous digital stamps that I have to have. Your blog is so inspiring - I keep coming back to enjoy the beautiful creations you showcase week after week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both of these images are just divine. Love the way you have used them together. The fan is something I will have to add to my collection some day. I love seeing what new digi's you are going to come up with and am always WOWED with your designs. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete