Monday, August 16, 2010

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #67 (MMSC67)

Hello everyone, I wanted to start this post out with a huge thank you to a couple of our GDT members. Pam and Brenda- It has been a pleasure the last three months creating, laughing and just goofing off with you guys. You are both so much fun and I hope you come back to play with us again really soon. I will not say good bye, because I know you both said you would be playing and stalking us ..lol As we see two of our team members leaving us, we are thrilled to say that we have three more additions to the team starting next week. I am so excited to tell you who they are, but I will just have to wait and tell you next week. Now to this weeks sketch...Please note that we had so much fun with this weeks/months sponsor's images that our post is a little longer than normal.
If you check the next post, you will find three more cards using this sketch :)
Oh and there is still time to get in on the huge CDAC giveaway of a Digital drawing pad.
Now to the sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"
Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC66 Gold Star Award goes to...
8. Pat (mspfd)
Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
Darlene #4
Suzi #23
Sharon Basel #35
Please grab your award logos from the side bar and display them proudly :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC66 Weekly Bonus Winner is...
16. donna moore
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random integers
16 Timestamp: 2010-08-17 03:38:24 UTC
Please contact me with your info to claim your Bonus Prize!!! :)
.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Our MMSC67 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....

Sugar Creek Hollow is an exclusive online business located in the heart of Central Virginia, tight on the James River. They specialize in Vintage, Shabby, & Primitive Digi Stamps, digital watermarks, as well as carry a full selection of colors in their exclusive “Country Crinkle Ribbon”. They offer seasonal vintage paper gifts and unique Vintage Cell Phone holders. Stop by and sit a spell over on their front porch, or take a walk down memory lane with them. Tracy is offering one lucky winner a $25 Gift Certificate to her store.

Thank you so much Tracy what a great prize.
Anyone would love a shopping spree in your fabulous store :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Our Aug Monthly Sponsor is....
Michelle Perkett Studio
Michelle has offered our Aug monthly winner
this wonderful prize worth $100
Thank you Michelle :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering our challenge is as easy as 1-2-3 :)
1. Please become a “FOLLOWER”
2. Tag with MMSC67 when uploading to galleries.
3. Enter your project to " inlinkz" below & leave a comment
MMSC67 ENTRY DEADLINE Monday Aug 23rd at 5pm PST

32 comments:

  1. WOW! Awesome sketch and gorgeous samples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous samples! I love this sketch! It was a dream to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies for the Remarkables award MMSC66 - I loved that sketch and so honored that you selected my card as a Remarkable! Your challenges are wonderful week after week!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I was so anxious to post my card, I didn't even check last week's winners. I am thrilled and honored to receive the Gold Star Award! Thank you so, so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch and love what your designers did with it! Talented ladies!!!
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ladies, your samples are amazing. Thank you for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowsa .. these samples are amazing ... thanks for all the inspiration! I have yet to create my card but hopefully later today! OH WOW ... thanks for the Remarkables Award on last weeks entry! Your challenges are ALWAYS fun and definitely a "challenge"!! YOU LADIES ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooops ... selfish me!! CONGRATS to the other winners! AMAZING work by all!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great sketch this week. And all the DT samples are spectacular! I'm going to try and join in the fun this week. :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Priscilla and to all of the lovely and talented ladies for your gorgeous creations with my images this week!! Stunning as always!!:)

    Big Hugs,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, the talent here is beyond amazing. The samples are just superb!

    Congratulations to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the great sketch to play with. All the samples are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations to all the winners

    thanks for all your lovely comments and this is a great sketch again.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous samples from the design team!! Great sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was a wonderful sketch! I loved it! The DT cards were "spooktakular". Thank you for the weekly challenge it is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous sketch and gorgeous cards everyone!! Thanks for allowing me to join in!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the chance to play, great sketch. I will be back for more play time.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for the REMARKABLES award for last week, I am truly honoured, congrats to the other girls too. Stunning work again from the DT. All of you never cease to amaze me with your talent.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Priscilla, your card is really amazing. I love all the pretty Halloween cards the DT did too - I need to get more bling for this weekly challenge! Thanks for all the inspiring sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The creations are simply stunning ladies....
    DT....your cards are so OTT!!!!
    Love the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is my first ever taking part of anything regarding cards, but the sketch was just irresistable :) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow I am totally blown away by the DT's creations. So exciting I am seeing Halloween cards everywhere. Fun! I can't wait to get started on some myself.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sorry everyone, I linked the first one incorrectly. Tried to relink but well... I'm useless at the moment (looks like it).

    #68 is correct link. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for the warm welcome to your challenges. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  25. it was teh first time i take part on this challenge, but i have get a lot oft lovely comments - wa want to say thank you all =)
    Im sure, to do more challenges here.

    greets
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  26. I loved the sketch and created a card with it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi there :)
    Finally I made it to this challenge...missed the last one again lol. Terrible. On that note, Priscilla is there any chance you could please put a clock on your blog so that we know what time it is in your side of the world? Pleasssse :) Ive looked & looked but can't seem to find one.

    Congrats to all of last week winners :)

    This weeks challenge was a good one. I enjoyed myself as always :)

    Beautiful designs from the DT. Excellent job :)

    Thanks for the challenge :)
    Hugs
    Dreamtime

    ReplyDelete
  28. The samples of the Dt are fantastic,beautifull the fancy design,i love the sketch.
    Congrats to the winner from the last challenge.
    Gudrun/Artesania

    ReplyDelete
  29. Remarkable cards Ladies! I love stopping by to look at your fantastic cards :) It makes me drool! The sketch this week was so pretty too! Hugs to you all! xox ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really enjoyed this sketch cause I got to use a BIG piece of ribbon on it! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Already two comments from the Midnight Madness DT? You guys are so welcoming - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Since I'm late, I went with a VERY basic version of the sketch. STILL lots of fun.

    Cat’s Creation

    ReplyDelete