Monday, June 28, 2010

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #60 (MMSC60)

Hello and welcome to another week at the Midnight Madness blog :) Before we get started, I wanted to invite you to come to this week’s launch of our multiple challenges on CDAC. We will have some fabulous hostesses running these challenges with some great prizes to boot. The first few challenges will run for two weeks an then we will have another wonderful group of hostesses lined up. It is bound to be tons of fun with lots to offer. Stop by for a look-see on July 1st at 8am PST.
Now on to this weeks Midnight Madness Challenge!
Once again, it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"
Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Our MMSC59 Gold Star Award goes to...
#8 Darlene
Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
#14 An
#50 Marsha Sanderlin
#58 Iris
Please grab your award logos from the side bar and display them proudly :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC59 Weekly Bonus Winner is..
37. Charlene
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
37 Timestamp: 2010-06-29 03:48:00 UTC
Please contact me with your info to claim your prize :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Our MMSC60 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....
I will be offering a $20 shopping spree in my
"priscillastyles" store
Have fun and good luck :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our Monthly sponsor is..
Katstamps
Check out the Grand Prize they are offering.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is this weeks Sketch and our Design Team Creations:









Entering our challenge is as easy as 1-2-3 :)
1. Please become a “FOLLOWER”
2. Tag with MMSC60when uploading to galleries.
3. Enter your project to " inlinkz" below & leave a comment
MMSC60 ENTRY DEADLINE Monday July 5th at 5pm PST

19 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo!! I had time to play along this week!! Thanks for the fun ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woowoow for once I'm early!! and I've actually done the sketch and put it in the right place! Fabulous DT cards, love them all
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You ladies outdid yourselves with your DT cards! I LOVE them all!!! Here's my entry for this week. tfl http://valspaperobsession.blogspot.com/2010/06/tiffanys-garden-mmsc60-cc277.html
    Hugs,
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sketch this week ladies and all the DT samples are spectacular! I'm going to try my best to play along this week for sure. :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch and the samples are fabulous. What gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards and sketch ladies! I love to make cards from them. They make me strech my creativity. Thank you so much, Peggyxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWZERS ladies your cards are absolutely stunning!!! I am always is awe of your beautiful cards....thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all of the projects this week! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. DT cards are all fabulous and so unique! I always love to see the wonderful cards you girls create.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uber awesome cards ladies. Had a blast showing my sister how to create a card useing your sketches today.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful cards from the DT such a variety and a great sketch too. Thank you
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Carol, for stopping by and leaving such encouraging words -- they are appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Finally I got time to make a card again :o) Super sketch and gorgeous DT-cards, as always :o)

    Hugs, Gry-Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the fun challenges each week. I try to do them each week but sometimes just don't get time...but do keep checking it out every week...it is so much fun to play.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun challenge! I can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all the DT cards...what a fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blog is very beautiful
    The works are wonderful.
    Congratulations
    http://marciagrega.blogspot.com
    http://gregapoemas.blogspot.com

    Marineide

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Work DT and thanks for the fun sketch~~I do check them out each week but not always time to play along:))
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  19. INCREDIBLE DT cards. Sorry I missed the deadline, but still love to share how you inspire me.
    Cat’s Creation

    ReplyDelete