Monday, June 21, 2010

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #59 (MMSC59)

Once again, it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"
Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Our MMSC58 Gold Star Award goes to...
17. Teri Sherman
Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
27. Bonnie O'Clair
36. marsha sanderlin
Please grab your award logos from the side bar and display them proudly :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC58 Weekly Bonus Winner is..
36. marsha sanderlin
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
36 Timestamp: 2010-06-22 03:32:51 UTC
Please contact me with your info to claim your prize :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Our MMSC59 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....
Wags 'n Whiskers will be having a new release and blog hop on friday, June 25th. Hope you join the fun with more chances to win!! Thank you again lacey..we love it when you are our sponsor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our Monthly sponsor is..
Katstamps
Check out the Grand Prize they are offering.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is this weeks Sketch and our Design Team Creations:








Denise

*Brenda




Entering our challenge is as easy as 1-2-3 :)
1. Please become a “FOLLOWER”
2. Tag with MMSC59 when uploading to galleries.
3. Enter your project to " inlinkz" below & leave a comment
MMSC59 ENTRY DEADLINE Monday June 28th at 5pm PST

14 comments:

  1. Hey ladies! I just love this sketch and all the inspiration we have from this blog! Cool images too. Kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Priscilla, your creation is over the to GORGEOUS this week! BEAUTIFUL vintage look, flowers and pearls. It blew my mind!! LOVE the gold and embossing too!! Wow, everyone came up with such cool versions of the sketch!! That's what makes these challenges so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my stars ... these samples are AMAZING!!! Thanks so much ladies for ALWAYS inspiring me! I LOVE THIS CHALLENGE!!! Makes me think!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all the cards they are gorgeous, but I have to admit the purple coarsette I love the best. Thanks for inspiring me to do better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU for my beautiful award I will post it proudly. Thank you for chosing me. I really love joining in on the fun with your challenges and continue to look forward to creating with all the lovely sketches. Big hugs to all my friends here at the Midnight Madness.
    The DT cards are all amazing! Beautiful sketch this week as always. Hugs Bonnie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, the designers really outdid themselves this week....the cards are all over the top GORGEOUS!!!!
    Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sketch !! I entered my first card ever on your challenges, Thanks for all the lovely comments on my blog..you Ladies are awesome on here.
    All the cards are gorgeous ... what a over the top talented bunch !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmmmmmm this sketch looks strangely familiar =) don't know why but i found this time difficult to put together

    http://stamper69.blogspot.com/2010/06/bls13-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of my entries are on the same blog post. I was able to link just the JPG for the second card entry, but both can be viewed on the first link as well. Hope this is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Priscilla and DT! You all Design some beautiful cards. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards. You all are very talented and what a great challenge.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWESOME cards by the DT and all the entrants so far. I posted my link which actually has 2 cards. I went wild and did BOTH versions of the sketch. FUN to push myself a bit. THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete