Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #30 (MMSC30)

12-1-09 Hi everyone, It's me Priscilla...I am back and in full swing again :) My vacations was wonderful. So glad to see you are all having fun with the sketches and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday. We have a lot of fun things planned for the month of Dec. and we are changing it up a little. We may not have our normal Mid Week Tutorials, but will have some extra special give-a-ways and our fun blog hop planned. Just keep checking in each week for all the excitement! Oh, I also wanted to let you know that if you were a prize winner in the last couple of weeks here at the Midnight Madness Blog and have yet to get your prize, Please email me asap, so I can take care of that for you. I will mail you your prize or hook you up with the sponsor so you can get you your goodies. Just email me at heatonup@verizon.net

Now to our newest winners :)
Our MMSC29 Weekly Bonus Winner this week is.. pam124
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
29 Timestamp: 2009-12-02 07:26:28 UTC

Our Monthly Challenge Blog Candy Winner is..
Karen Wallace
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
5 Timestamp: 2009-12-02 07:31:22 UTC

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
117 Timestamp: 2009-12-02 07:34:44 UTC

Thank you to all our Sponsors this month and BIG Congratulations to our Winners. Please email me by Friday to claim your prizes :) Oh and don't forget..Friday you will all find out about the HUGE GIVE-A-WAY we are doing !!! Yeah!! I am so EXCITED...I wish I could tell you all about it right now, but I have to wait!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, can you believe it is December 1? We are now in the beginning of the Holiday Festivities. The shopping, the decorating, the parties, the baking, the cooking, the wrapping, the crowds....so much to do....so little time. I encourage you to take a little time out each day for yourself so you can relax and unwind. To get you in the Holiday Spirit each week until Christmas we are going to do something a little different. Along with our sketches, we will be adding a theme to go with them to make doing your Christmas Cards easier and fun! Make yourself your favorite beverage and join us here with our sketch challenge. Just think, it will be one card you can cross of you list. You'll be glad you joined us!!!

Last week's great deal was the Cricut on Sale at Walmart for $188!!!
This week's deal is Spellbinders die cuts on sale 50% at Hobby Lobby!!!!
I'll see what I can find to tantalize you next week!!!! LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS WHAT IS GOING ON HERE AT THE MIDNIGHT MADNESS BLOG!!!.

On Friday Dec 4th, we are doing a
HUGE HUGE GIVEAWAY!!!
**Believe me when I say, you do not want to miss THIS!!! So be sure to check back on Friday!**

The CHRISTMAS BLOG HOP is coming December 8th-15th. The Design Team has a few little surprises up their sleeves to get you in the festive holiday mode. So do your MMSC#30 card and link it up here, put on some Christmas music, put up your decorations and get ready to join us in a festive celebration.
We have appreciate you helping us spread the news these past few weeks. Please continue for this one last week until the launch of the blog hop as our prize patrol has been out viewing the Logo in your side bar. We have lots of stuff going on here, so be sure to check out the “General Rules” for all the details. Please check back Weds for our MMSC29 Bonus winner, our Holiday Logo winner this week and of course our Month end winners too. You have till Midnight EST 12-1-09 to get your MMSC29 entries in to qualify. One winner will be drawn for our Bonus giveaway on Wednesday, so be sure to check back for that. If you miss the deadline, you are still welcome to link up to Mr Linky, but any entries after the "LAST CALL" will not be in the drawing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our Gold Star Winner this week is:
#23 Super Nan


Our Remarkables this week go to:
#2 Karen Wallace
#17 Connie
Thank you for playing this week everyone and we would be honored if our award winners would pick up their badges on the side bar and please display them proudly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Our Weekly Bonus Sponsor is
SUNSHINE’S STAMPS

They are being very generous with their give away this week and here is some cool information about Sunshine’s Stamps. Thank You Christina!


"Sunshine’s Stamps is the brainchild of Christina and Rob with a lot of wonderful input from Chrissy! There are a lot of Stamp Company’s forming up out there. Digital images seemed to be the way to go for us. We had been looking for a venture to do together for quite some time and after some poking and prodding I managed to inspire my Hubby Robbie into making his first attempt at a digital image. Now, I am very fortunate to have an accomplished artist as a husband. Not many out there can say that!! Robbie is an aviation and railroad artist of well known repute. His fine art can be found on his Website or on his blog which is dedicated to his mistress, the Argus this of course was the inspiration for our first image – Angus Argus. We have a wide variety of stamps in our inventory; however we specialize in masculine images! We love to "sunshine" masculine vehicles and give them personality! Whether it's a card of your husband, boyfriend, man-cub, or daughter, we have an image that will suit!" So stop hop on over to Sunshine Stamps and check out the fabulous designs they have to offer!!



Here is just one of the fabulous designs available at the store being release today just in time for the Holidays for your crafting needs. Isn't it the sweetest snowman you have ever seen!!!








Here is THIS WEEKS BONUS PRIZE!!! This bonus prize includes the following: 4 Mini Slate Labels, 1 card adhesive rhinestones, Prima flowers, Alterable Notebook, Chipboard label holders, chipboard shapes - stars, wine lovers tags, Ayleen's Super Tacky Glue, Glue Dots, 3 "Footprints" silver charms, Buttons, Fabric stickers, and Sunshine's Stamps Christmas Card----------Valued at $45.00


Our Monthly Bonus Sponsor is:

Fran from the Frantic Stamper Inc. is the sponsor of our Monthly Bonus Prize Winner. You can visit Fran at her store at the Frantic Stamper Inc, your #1 source for rubberstamping and scrapbooking supplies. Friendly one-on-one service since 1996!! You can read about their store upgrading to a 6000 square feet warehouse with many new products at Frantic Stamper Happenings. Fran is offering a MEGA package worth $250 to one of you lucky players this month! Frantic Stamper is also an official vendor for Martha Stewart products and has the Largest Selection of punches online. Please browse the tremendous selection of scrapbooking and card making supplies at her shop. Wow, here is the picture of the MEGA prize package!!! Some lucky winner will receive this. Thank you so much Fran!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now, may I present, this weeks sketch challenge MMSC#30. We are adding the theme "WINGS and THINGS" to the challenge. What are WINGS and THINGS you ask. It is any image you can find--- Reindeer, Angels, Birds, Butterflies, Sleighs, Stars, Snowflakes....anything that can fly in the air!!!!! I hope you have lots of fun with this sketch and theme and are inspired by the design team! Now lets see your creativity fly!!!! LOL


.



Jeni's Custom Cards

Photobucket










Lovely Linda's Craft Central



Carolyn~Creative Card Corner



REMINDERS!!!....
1. You need to be a “FOLLOWER”
2. The “Midnight Madness LOGO BADGE/LINK” should be displayed on your blog.
3. Your card post needs to have a Hyperlink back to this blog.
4. Tag with MMSC30 when uploading to galleries.
5. Only ONE entry per person per week please (If you choose to enter more than one, ONLY your FIRST entry will be judged and entered in the drawings)
6. Enter your project to Mr. Linky below
7. Leave a Comment below.
8. ***Read the General Rules**

MMSC30 ENTRY DEADLINE Dec 8th MIDNIGHT EST
When you add your name to Mr. Linky, some how add an initial or make your name distinguished..(ie Lisa A. or Lisa B.) this will be very helpful with the more frequently used names so we can differentiate the players for our Mad Money Drawings.



46 comments:

  1. Beautiful DT cards. I enjoyed this sketch as I was tired and just about to go to bed when I got inspired to make a card. Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much, this is such an honor. The DT cards are really over the top this week, I love them, can't wait to play today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous cards girls!!! EAch and everyone is beautiful!!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so fun sketch! I love the clouds...though I simulated mine with ovals. Beautiful work and inspiration girls! Thank you for having me!

    Kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! the DT really rocked this challenge with ALL their beuatiful and gorgeous creations! =D hugs, kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been able to play in a few weeks and am so glad to be back. Your theme and all your cards are awesome. I really had fun with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The above comment from benben should have been Benzi. Don't know how that happened with google. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The above comment from benben should have been signed as Benzi. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have had a lot of fun with this weeks challenge and am so thrilled to have won the Gorld Star Award for last week - I am shocked....thank you so much!! Thank you all for your lovely comments too, you are very kind! Have a great day!
    Lesley aka SuperNan

    ReplyDelete
  11. The DT has outdone themselves again...such stunning creations...each and every one!!

    Thank you so much for my Remarkables award...I am so very honored!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you ladies have once again out done yourselves ~ awesome samples!!

    http://stamper69.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another AMAZING sketch challenge and I love the twist you've added!! Truly inspirationals samples ladies ... you continually outdo yourselves!! Thanks for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have just been pointed to this blog and challenge! (thank you Lovely Linda!!) I can't wait to get stuck into this sketch.

    I have to say that the talent and work here is amazing! Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another great sketch and great inspiration from the DT. Thanks for all your wonderful work.

    Take Care
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great sketch, and fab DT samples this week!
    Left mine with Mr Linky.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Cards!!! Love the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is one of my favorite sketches so far. Love working with angels and clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Inspiring cards. Thanks for another great sketch! I had great fun with this one. :)Chel

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, I'm so excited, I love this challenge and am so honored to win some blog candy. Thank you so much, and congratulations to all the winners also.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This was not fun at all! My card took an a life of its own. I was heading one way but the card ended up somewhere else.... I was almost like an out of body experience.

    Take care!

    MsPlum

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great sketch again this week and the DT artwork is gorgeous!
    I'm so glad I got a chance to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful work from the DT and a great challenge. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the fab comment!! I betcha say that to all the girls! But in case you are serious and need another DT member, I'm game. It's just so hard to play them all and apply everywhere! I will definitely be playing again though. I've meant to for weeks but just hadn't quite gotten to it til now!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another great sketch! I love the added theme how fun!Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wings, will have to think on this one a bit! Beautiful cards ladies!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi ladies! Hope you all are doing great! Your cards are gorgeous as always!!!! LOVE them! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a fantastic selection of wonderful creations from the DT, great sketch, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Another great week girls. Can't wait for the blog hop. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a great sketch and designer cards. I just linked mine up!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great sketch and samples, my card is on Mr Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for the fun; here is my card!
    http://stampshoppecreations.blogspot.com/2009/12/mmsc30-thanks-ton.html

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeous cards. I'm hoping to have a play today

    ReplyDelete
  35. Here I am getting in just under the wire again *sigh* After Christmas I hope to be more timely with my posts! Ladies, your samples are all just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What lovely inspiration this week, many thanks to the design team again for the eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh my what a fun sketch!!!
    WOW the DT has made some totally awesome cards for this challenge....thank you for all the inspiration!!

    Priscilla....SURPRISE I am posting up my card and it isn't 2 minutes before the deadline. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is a fun sketch. Great DT cards. I changed the "cloud" to a "snowdrift".

    ReplyDelete
  39. i made my entry for this challenge and it is in my blog..I enjoy making the MMSC30 sketch challenge..thanks DTs for a wonderful design...welcome the new DT...

    ReplyDelete
  40. Ihr habt immer so tolle sketche das ich nicht immer hinterher komme....leider!
    Das DT - Team hat so ausgefallene Karten das man gar nicht weiß wo man zuerst schauen soll.

    glg anne

    ReplyDelete
  41. Awesome sketch - I find I have to mull over your sketches for a few days and then, presto, it all comes together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Better late than never, right? Love all those touchable textures in this week's DT cards, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thank you MM for the sketches and sharing your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hey little Angel Sketch is very nice. I like it a lot and I have two small Angels at home. It looks just like it to me.. My two little Angels are my Twins Daughter... Loved a lot them.

    r4i software

    ReplyDelete