Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #29 (MMSC29)

11-24-09 CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS
Please email me at hurk@tds.net so I can forward you your gifts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This weeks "Holiday" Blog Hop Logo sighting winner is:
Karen Lynn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our Weekly Bonus winner for MMSC28 is: #1 LOZ

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

1

Timestamp: 2009-11-26 10:37:43 UTC




Our December Guest Designing Diva!!!

Welcome Cabio Tse:) I am so excited to announce our November Guest Designer Diva. Cabio has been a faithful Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge player for quite some time now. Many of you already know her and if not, it is with great pleasure that I get to introduce you to her. Her work is just amazing and she is extremely talented. I know her work will bring so much inspiration to the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenges this next month. Here is a little bit about her.....

Hi everyone! It is such an honor to be chosen for the guest designer the month of December!! I have participated in this challenge every week since I've come across this great blog.

Here's a little bit about myself. I currently reside in Vancouver Island of British Columbia in Canada. I married with my high school enemy Eddy who later became my best friend for over 15 years. Together we have an almost nine year old daughter Jasmine. I am also the youngest of six sisters, but I seem to be an odd one as no other sisters do any paper craft except me. However, we are very close though. I have been doing paper crafting for over 17 years and got absolutely addicted to cardmaking about 2 years ago! I love details and love using lots of colors, especially with my Copic markers, and am always learning new techniques. Though I have a full time job, I simply can't stay away from my craft room for long! At the moment, I have been lucky enough to be a part of three design teams. Being chosen to be the December GDT for MMSC is a great honor and a wonderful way to end the year.


“CONGRATULATIONS”

Cabio, we are just thrilled to have you with us, and below is your Guest Diva Logo. Please display it proudly :)



Cabio will be helping us choose our January Guest Designing Diva. If would like to be our NEXT Diva, just let us know by leaving us a comment. Stop by Cabio's Creative Corner and give her a shout out!!





Hi everyone and welcome to MMSC #29. It is Thanksgiving week and I am sure everyone is busy getting ready for the big Turkey Dinner Day here in the United States. Remember I talked about "Black Friday" last week. Well, it is almost here. And in case you haven't heard, WALMART is having the Cricut Express for $188 and Cartridges are $30. This is a better deal than last year when it was $199. So good luck everyone if you are going out to get one!!!!

Don't forget the MIDNIGHT MADNESS BLOG HOP will be here before you know it-- December 8th-15th and you have been helping us spread the news for that. We really appreciate your help. Please continue to do that each week until the launch of the blog hop as our prize patrol has been out viewing the Logo in your side bar. Be sure to check out the “General Rules” for all the details. Please check back Weds for our MMSC28 Bonus winner and our Holiday Logo winner this week. You have till Midnight EST 11-24-09 to get your MMSC#28 entries in to qualify. One winner will be drawn for our Bonus giveaway on Wednesday, so be sure to check back for that. If you miss the deadline, you are still welcome to link up to Mr Linky, but any entries after the "LAST CALL" will not be in the drawing.
Please note: the DT will make sure you are informed if you are a winner and when your prize will be coming :)
Last week we had you create a Christmas Card. One of our lovely Design Team members will be contacting you after the close of the challenge to let you know that your card has been chosen to be featured on their blog for our Christmas Blog Hop. You will need to participate in the Blog Hop to have your name put in a drawing for a special prize at the end of the Hop. Please let your Design Team Hostess know that you will be able to attend the Blog Hop to be eligible to win the prize.


Our Gold Star Award this week goes to -
#28 Ms. Plum

Our Remarkable Awards this week go to -
#16 Lorelie Kim
#44 Kerri Michaud

Thank you for playing this week everyone and we would be honored if our award winners would pick up their badges on the side bar and please display them proudly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks again to Michelle's Scrapbooking & More for being our Monthly sponsor..check out what they are giving away this month HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And don't forget about Carolyn's Challenge blog Candy this month HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Weekly Bonus Sponsor for MMSC29 is...

Your Next Stamp

Your Next Stamp is the place to be if you’re looking for super cute fun and whimsical rubber stamps! Our adorable Fhiona and friends stamp sets will allow your imagination to run wild! Top notch customer service + high quality rubber stamps + a dash of fun = Your Next Stamp! Hope you visit them soon.
They just had a new release and we are so lucky, because Karen is giveaway Christmas stamps to our lucky MMSC29 Bonus Winner this week. Woo Hoo, just in time for Christmas :) Thank you Karen.






And now, for this weeks sketch here is MMSC #29.




Photobucket































21 comments:

  1. Are you sure? I don't belive it, I got a gold star! Thank you so much ladies! I will proudly show it on my blog, you bet I will!

    Lovely DT cards! This looks like a fun sketch.

    Have a nice day!

    MsPlum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! These DT cards are spectacular!!! Love the sketch! Hope I get time to play today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to all and thanks for all the great sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DT cards, you all amaze me with your ideas, thanks for another great sketch and I hope that Thanksgiving is special for everyone.
    Hugs
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. extending my thanks to all DTs who have presented their beautiful works..awesome
    cards... i wish i could be like you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. great sketch ladies!! you've out done yourselves with your cards ~ again ~

    here's my spin on it: http://stamper69.blogspot.com/

    hope everyone has a GREAT Thanksgiving holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I so loved that sketch, kinda drove me nuts a the beginning, but I did simplify. Hope that's okay. Beautiful inspiration you bring to us each week. Thank you so much.

    kindly, peggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great it helped me do my mine.I always have fun doing your sketches.You all have a great Thanksgiving Day.Sarah K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great, fun sketch! Thanks for all the inspiration ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch - a bit frustrating, but done it at last!! It's with Mr Linky.
    Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with previous post that this sketch was a big challenging for me. I really don't know what it was. Some more beautiful cards to look at. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi ladies - I was just reading the comments and wanted to say that I too found this one more 'fiddly' might be the right word - this is what I love about the MMSC, it takes us past our comfort zone...and look at the beautiful cards you have made - well worth the effort - you cards are great - thanks for perservering - you are amazing!! I look forward to seeing more! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought this was going to be an easy sketch to work with, but I was wrong. It is true what you say Linda, MMSC takes us out of our comfort sone!

    MsPlum

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sketch, but a little tedious, but that's okay. It ends up turning out a card you wouldn't normally have come up with, so it's okay with me! Great DT cards this week as always. I just linked my card. It was a baby card. Hope it wasn't supposed to be Christmas! YIKES!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards!!! Ty for yet another wonderful challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun sketch with beautiful samples, all so unique! My project uses a miniature version of the sketch for a gift card holder.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This was another great sketch, and thanks for the wonderful cards from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great sketch and samples, thanks for another fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know I am a bit late posting my card for this sketch....oh well....better a little late than not at all. 8)
    This is a great sketch.....and all the DT cards are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW, I can not match up to the talent that you ladies have, these are gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete