Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MIDNIGHT MADNESS SKETCH CHALLENGE (MMSC2)

Welcome to the Weekly Tuesday Midnight Madness Sketch Challenges!



We are in week 2 of the all NEW Midnight Madness Sketch Challenges...What an exciting first week we had. Your first week entries were so incredible!!! If you have not had a chance to check them out, please do so HERE. Mr. Linky is closed for MMSC1, but you are still welcome to leave a comment with your url so we can still see your work. The Midnight Madness DT was so impressed with the submissions from week 1, we all decided that each week we will be awarding a special Badge Award to one person for their outstanding sketch submission. It is called the "MIDNIGHT MADNESS MASTERPIECE" Gold Star Sketch Challenge Award (aka MMM). If you would like to be considered for this award, please make sure your card link is posted to Mr. Linky by Sunday of each week. This is our way to let you know how wonderfully talented you are and how much we appreciate you sharing your craft with us. Now, this was NO easy task! After we all viewed the wonderful cards entered for the week, we FINALLY came to a decision.
The FIRST EVER MIDNIGHT MADNESS MASTERPIECE SKETCH CHALLENGE AWARD GOES TO ..........
Please take a moment to check out her Entry
Sassy please display this Award Proudly it is well deserved.





Now we can't let you have all the fun....Our DT is so much fun!! We have such a blast together and I adore each one of you. You are all such an asset to the team and are helping make these Sketch Challenges so fun and the best they can be. I would like to recognize this team member for having such a cute sense of humor, she keeps us all in stitches....
Our first FUN DT AWARD is called the "WITTY AWARD" and it GOES TO...
Thanks for always making us laugh!


Stop by her blog and see what she is up to!!

NOW LETS GET TO THE MM SKETCH CHALLENGE...

what is in it for YOU?


$100 FREE SHOPPING SPREE of "Stampin Up" products for the WINNER!!.
Enjoy our samples and read the details below, because there is a lot MORE you will want to KNOW!



1.Here is Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge Week #2 (MMSC2)

Chris

2. Anyone can play the weekly Tuesday Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Charlotte

3. Anything goes!!…Stamped, Digital, Collage, Vintage Prints, Hand drawn, Mixed Multi Media, scrap it, 3-D it, you name it!! I am sure it will be wonderful, I know you will be proud of your work and eager to link it up here. Any form of style/brand is accepted, as we do not endorse any one product line.
Carolyn
4. Make it Your Own and feel free to take artistic liberties with the sketch provided, as long as you can still tell it was based upon the sketch. ie: rotate the sketch, add embellishments, change the shape of an individual piece, create a square card from a rectangle sketch, etc.

Sonya
5. The Shopping spree entries will be going on for 2 more weeks, enter one or a total of 3 for each week. A winner will be drawn on June 3rd.
Denise

6. To be entered in the $100 SHOPPING SPREE drawing, a minimum of one (1) card/project submission link is required, but more than one project is welcome. (3 max per week)
Jessica
7. You will have ONE week for each sketch. Upload your project to your blog or Splitcoast Stampers (SCS) and so we will be able to find your entry, please enter your “Direct” post link to Mr. Linky, and post a comment below. If it is not a direct link then we will not be able to find it and have to delete it. If you have played along and it is after the week deadline, please feel free to post a comment with your url so we can still check it out. Only names posted during that challenges' week will be put in the hat for the drawing. You have 7 days for each entry to be submitted. Each week will run Tuesday to Tuesday and should be submitted by Midnight EST. Enter one week, or all three!

Sue
8. For this challenge, when uploading to SCS, please remember to use the keyword MMSC2
and a linking back to this post is appreciated.

Jane
9. Entry submissions will close on June 2nd at Midnight EST and then via video, names will be combined and one of my children will draw the lucky winner from a hat. I will post the video showing who the lucky winner is on June 3rd. You could potentially have 9 entries (3 per week) for the $100 SHOPPING SPREE.

Phyllis
10. We encourage you to think "outside the box"

Jeni
11. Oh yea, have FUN, have FUN, have FUN!!

Michelle
12. My kids are already excited and my daughter asked if she could wear her party dress the day of the drawing. Oh what fun, we may even blast the music and do a happy dance for the Midnight Madness Winner!!

Kimmie
13. Speical NOTE for the Winner....If you are a “FOLLOWER” and the “Midnight Madness LOGO BADGE” is displayed on your blog and/or have a link back to this sight from your SCS posted MMSC2 card, then an additional $25 shopping spree will apply.

Priscilla
14. I WILL ship WORLDWIDE!! :)

Shawne
15. That’s $125 FREE "Stampin Up" SHOPPING SPREE for the WINNER!!!
If you are a “FOLLOWER” and the “Midnight Madness LOGO BADGE/LINK” is displayed on your blog an additional $25 shopping spree will apply.



Note: if for any reason, Mr. Linky is not displayed directly below, please just add your link address to project when you comment. Thank you.




Midnight Madness Week #2 (MMSC2) Participants
1. Darlene (akronstamperdpk)
2. Benzi
3. Wanda Cullen
4. Lorelie Kim
5. Laurel
6. Kathryn Kunchick
7. Regina (The Stampin' Bean)
8. Liz Williams (lazylizard)
9. Kristen Hermanny
10. Anna F
11. Amy
12. loz
13. Lovely Linda
14. linda
15. sussi
16. sassy
17. Stef H
18. Kath
19. Axes Designs
20. nunt
21. Audrey Girard
22. Stampin'GHmom
23. Denise Backer
24. Connie
25. Selma Stevenson
26. Sandy #1
27. Judy (jaydeky)
28. Patti MacLeith
29. Denise Marzec
30. Lorraine
31. Kelly Becker #1
32. Sandy #2
33. Sue Drees
34. Lovely Linda
35. cards4u
36. Dorothy
37. susan wms #1
38. Katie Renz
39. scrapperjulia
40. Silvana
41. susan wms #2
42. Dorothy S.
43. Barbara
44. Sandy #3
45. Lisa Lorigan
46. CreaMaria
47. BR-T
48. Lovely Linda
49. martha velasco
50. Dorothy S.
51. Selma
52. Myran
53. Silvana
54. Silvana
55. iReneM
56. ledesma
57. Valarie Florer
58. Cat Spicer

Learn more about Midnight Madness Week #2 (MMSC2) here.
Get The Code

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.




Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge Week #2 (MMSC2) is NOW CLOSED. You are still welcome to leave a comment with your url so we can still see your work. We look forward to it and to your future projects. Week #2 is under way.. So stay up late or get up early and come play with us :)

47 comments:

  1. oh my word what a shock to recieve this fabby award.....im gobsmacked...and normally not lost for words....but today well all ica say is a massive thanks...what do i have to do for the code doooh!!!! im quite ok at makingcards..but im useless onthe computer lol!!! havent been at all well these past few months and this has just made my day..worth getting up for lol!!! hugs to you all and want to say what fabby dt cards too...i shall of course be having a go at madness no02.....just need to get incrafting mode......hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sassy!

    Congratulations Sonya!

    Another round of fantastic DT cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Congratulations to this weeks winners: Sassy and Sonya!! Both well deserved. This weeks DT cards are once again fabulous. Should inspire some great entries! I am excited to see the entries come in. Great job, Priscilla!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo to Sassy and Sonya! Our second sketch challenge and again great inspirations cards to get those creative juices flowing. Thank you all for being part of the MMSC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work ladies...love the MMSC2 samples and can't wait to see our entries for week 2....isn't this exciting?
    Congrats to Sassy darling.....you earned this one!
    Congrats to Sonya...keep us all smiling!
    Thanks Priscilla for all the hard work!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the MMSC2 samples ladies! Sassy, you totally deserve this and you too Sonya! I will be checking in with everyone later today and looking for lots of participants as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations ladies ... what a fun surprise!!
    I haven't made it around to comment on all the samples yet but please know that I am truly inspired by all your works-of-art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Sonya and Sassy! A lot of awesome dt cards! So eclectic and creative! Gorgeous job girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHAT?!?!? Oh, I'm so surprised! I don't even know what to say! I'm receiving a "Witty" and have nothing witty to say - Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will display my award with pride :)

    Keep Smiling! ~ Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  10. P.S. You see I got so excited I forgot to say what an incredible job everyone did on this week's sketch!!! But y'all know that! teehee! Way to Go MMDT! Beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to Sonja & Sassy. Their cards were awesome, along with all the others. Thanks for sketch challenge 2. I have worked on mine and submitted it this morning. I love a sketch challenge and glad I found yours. All your cards are wonderful for MMSC2.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too much caffeine late at night and card sketches are awesome! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for inviting me to join your challenge!
    it was fun! Great cards here! Good job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope I'm not too late to enter
    here’s my cardmy computer's very sick!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is so pretty Pricilla, it's just like a peek into an old vegas show. Love the perfect feather accents. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Again, such beautiful cards. I accidentally put in the wrong link, so please excuse the duplicate. The second link will take you to the card and its details. Thanks so much. I'll also have a link back from SCS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on week 1 being a success!!
    Love the sketch for this week....Gotta go so I can start creating!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  18. PS beautiful samples...lovely work ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the tip on this blog! Fun layout, and beautiful design team cards!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow this week's challenge has come around so quickly and here is my first card!!! I am loving this Blog and check it each day...your DT cards are fabulous....Thank you for the opportunity to play and thank you again for MORE inspiration!! God bless you! Thank you too those of you who called in on my BLOG - it meant so much to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for great inspiration and a lovely prize as motivation! Either way it's all very fun - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. hiya well all in a tiz waz,,,,,am i in the right comment box...you know i easily get confused it dosnt take much at my age lol!!! HEREheres my challenge for no2

    ReplyDelete
  23. Like the sketch. Combined it with a color challenge with gosh awful colors. You saved the day!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is one of my first challenges. This sketch was so inspiring I made a card up straight away.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi! late but I just finished my post so I did 3 cards this time I hope I can be lucky hehehe... tahnks for the challenge I hope you can go to my blog to see my cards.. Again I did one recycled!! woohooo!!!

    Magdalena ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a fun challenge! I posted the badge on my blog, and became a follower as well. Are there Mr. Linky links somewhere for us to post our cards? I didn't see any, so here's my card for the challenge. I hope the link works.
    Thanks again!
    http://stampinghmom.blogspot.com/2009/05/new-sketch-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. Mr Linky must of wondered off, he should be back, OF course we want to see your MMSC so please check back!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think we need a search party for Mr. Linky :) I can't find him either. Typical man...never there when you need him. lol Will check up on him later.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lol Carolyn! He must have gone awol! And it's not even the weekend yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have noticed that we are not the only one with a missing Mr. Linky..I think they are just down or working on their site..I am sure it will return. If you would like to play a long..just go ahead and leave us a message with your projects direct address and name. I would be happy to enter you on Mr. Linky when he returns :) just like a man huh? never around when you need em!! haha LOL

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have made a card for this challenge. Phyllis Long asked me to play along in this challenge. It is my first time to enter a card. It is on my blog at http://selmasstampingcorner.blogspot.com/ and also in my SCS gallery at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1354802?cat=500&ppuser=9.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Trying it this way now...

    http://papercraftsbypatti.blogspot.com/2009/05/celebrate.html

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello again - here is my second card for this week's challenge...I was hoping to get it done sooner BUT....what can I say....here it is anyway!!!
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1356050?nocache=1
    I am loving this challenge and trying to spread the word...it was exciting to see so many play last week - and congratulations to Sassy and Sonya!!! Very exciting!!
    God bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Dorothy (etsdas on SCS)May 23, 2009 at 10:08 AM

    Right now I cannot find Mr Linky and something will not let me add a link to my card in the SCS gallery! I will have to try this later. THere are so many beautiful examples here - mine is nothing like what I see but I did try to follow the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  35. JUst put my first card from this week sketch in Mr. linky

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fun sketch, ladies!! Wonderful samples, too!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Dorothy (etsdas on SCS)May 24, 2009 at 12:32 PM

    HELP!I think I was in too much of a hurry before leaving for church, and I some how have an incorrect link in #42. That is definitely not a current MMSC2 card. How can I delete it? Or would you be kind enough to delete it? I really want to try another one for this sketch. I am hoping that a tiny bit of the great creativity I see here will rub off on me...

    ReplyDelete
  38. I just found this challenge, and had to participate. Thanks for a fun sketch, and it's been inspiring to see everybody's cards (well, not everybody's yet, I haven't had the time).

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is by far one of the coolest sketch sites out there, Priscilla I am so glad we passed each other on the blognation station! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow - I am glad for the time difference as I am just scraping in by our time....here is my third card for this week I am looking forward to next weeks....poised ready to go!!! Thanks again for the opportunity - I love to play....Catch you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I made another card using this MM Sketch. Here is my card: http://selmasstampingcorner.blogspot.com/

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1358126?cat=500&ppuser=9

    ReplyDelete
  42. All of these creations are just amazing! Fabulous work, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Nice sketch! Thank for stopping by my blog and I will definitely play along. I am leaving for England on Friday to pick up my daughter who has been studying abroad so I may not start until the second Tuesday in June but we will see. I might be able to squeeze it in!!! Thanks again and I look forward to playing!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow! What a great sketch!!! Here is my take on it:
    http://valspaperobsession.blogspot.com/2009/05/butterfly-kisses-cc220-mmsc2.html

    ReplyDelete
  45. Here are my cards, http://historiasenconserva.blogspot.com/2009/05/reto-latino-y-midnight-madness.html

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hi!!! I'm so glad I found your blog this sketch is great I already post my card and put the link in Mr. Linky.
    But just in case here is my link again ;)

    http://scrappylatina.blogspot.com/2009/05/hello-card-reto-mmsc2.html

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi! I am soooo confused!! Here is my card for the sketch challenge. I though that Mr. Linky was up until next Tuesday!! So confused! I have a totally different sketch than what is on the site!!

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1362124?cat=16636

    Here is the inside of the card:

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1362125?cat=16636

    My blog is http://sunshinespaperobsession.blogspot.com/

    Cheers,

    Sunshine

    ReplyDelete