Monday, August 1, 2011

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #115 (MMSC115)

Big big news!!
The NEW Progressive Challenges are starting this week over on CDAC !
Not only do you get all of the images for Free,
Look at what the Prize for the first Challenge Series will be!!
Copic Sketch Markers!!! WOWZA!!
Stop by and check them out!!

This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"

Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC114 Gold Star Award goes to...
 Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
2. karin van eijk  
 9. iruha  
Please grab your award logos from the side bar and display them proudly :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC114 Weekly Bonus Winner is...
  9. iruha 
Here are your random numbers: 9
Timestamp: 2011-08-02 02:47:45 UTC

Our July Monthly Winner is....
 28. Kathy Bradley 
1-Here are your random numbers:28
Timestamp: 2011-08-02 02:50:44 UTC
Please contact me with your info to claim your Prizes!!! :) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC115 Weekly Bonus Sponsor is..
http://priscillastyles-store.blogspot.com/ 
The MMSC115 Weekly Bonus winner will win a 
$10 Gift Voucher redeemable for any digi images in the "priscillastyles" Store
Stop by and check out all the new images!!
GC redeemable for digis only

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our August Monthly sponsor is....
At AnnaBelles we have an exclusive range of clear photopolymer stamps, a great range of embellishments including our popular Sprinkles, as well as twines, buttons and ribbons!  With our twice monthly hops and weekly challenges there is always something for everyone!  We hope you'll visit us soon :)
The Prize :

1 x 6" x 4" set Flowers With Love

1 x 6" x 4" set Floral Stems

1 x 6" x 4" set I can Fly

1 x AnnaBelle Buttons pack

2 x AnnaBelle 6mm Sprinkles

7 x 1m Ribbons

1 x Institchz by Bazzill
 Thank you so much for your Wonderful Month end Prize
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is this week's Sketch and our Design Team Creations:

Entering our challenge is as easy as 1-2-3 :)
1. Please become a “FOLLOWER”
2. Tag with MMSC115 when uploading to galleries.
3. Enter your project to " inlinkz" below & leave a comment
MMSC115 ENTRY DEADLINE Monday Aug 8th at 5pm PST
Special Note: although the PSDT may be entering their cards they are not eligible for prizes or Awards in any form, it is purely for inspiration!


11 comments:

  1. My thanks of appreciation to the most beautiful! Kaija hug:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's been so long! I have missed coming here and I thought I would surprise you all. LOL

    Fine work as always you Midnight madness ladies!!! :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thank you ladies for the remarkable award.
    ladies congratulations with your awards and gorgeous prizes.
    dt ladies great sketch and beautiful cards you all have made.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Girls - I had to pop across and see you all - what a great sketch Priscilla, as always!! Love the DT cards - you Girlz are so talented - this is THE PLACE to come to be inspired! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been so long since I played along with you ladies. Lovely DT cards and thanks always for the inspirational sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted the pic to the gallery for this challenge and the progressive challenge. Thank you for the sketch! I really liked it and it made making the birthday card for my Brother-In-Law so much easier. Thanks also to Digistamps4joy / tag = ds4j for providing the digistamp that I used to make it. This is my first submission to these challenges. I hope I did everything correctly. Please let me know if I need to do anything else! Thanks so much for letting me participate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards ladies.
    Thanks for another fabby sketch :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finaly I have managed to make a card again. I have problems with a shoulder and arm, so reading is pretty much what I have done for the last weeks. Fingers crossed that you find that the card fit the sketch =)
    Take care.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. So close, but still too far past the posting date. :o) The CAS sketch reminded me of a Z fold card, so I went that route.
    Cat’s Creation

    ReplyDelete