Monday, November 29, 2010

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #82 , #83 , #84 (MMSC82, MMSC83, MMSC84)

The Midnight Madness Sketch challenges has combined three sketches in this post that will last the WHOLE MONTH. We have supplied both the FANCY and CAS sketches for you. In the true celebration of crafting, you are more than welcome to enter as many cards as you like this month. You can even do a few of each if you want to. Just have fun, gain a little inspiration from our Designers cards and get some Holiday cards created. In addition to entering your cards throughout the whole month, we would like to invite you to share with us some of your holiday cheer, memories and things that have made your holidays extra special throughout the years. Along with those wonderful cards you will be posting, we would love to see some holiday pictures (old or new). Share your yummiest holiday recipe, pictures of your pet with a bow on it's head, share your favorite holiday song, video or even a blast from the past with your dad dressed up as Santa. You name it, we want to see it!! You can leave your links in your comments or just add whatever you would like to share with us on your Midnight Madness blog posts. In true holiday spirit, the prizes this month will be the gifts of giving from your heart and from all of us (DT and Players) and simply through the joy of sharing with each other.!!



I just wanted to share with you a song that always brings a warm and fuzzy feeling to my heart (and sometimes tears). It always brings back memories of when I was a child decorating the Christmas tree, the aroma of fresh baked pecan pie in the air with the fireplace blazing in the back ground. The time when I still believed in Santa Clause and my mom and dad would break out the old vinyl classics like Bing Crosby, Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra. They would dance slowly together around the house holding each other close and whispering things to each other that I could only imagine were secrets about my presents..lol  
Have fun, crank up those holiday tunes and enjoy your crafting.
Cherish your loved ones this holiday and don't forget to hold them close!

The Midnight Madness Team, the "priscillastyles" Team and I want to wish you and your families a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year!!

CDAC is having it's very first Class and it is FREE!!
Our very own Carol Hulock is the instructor!!
 Here are some samples of what the fun class is making.

Find more photos like this on Crafters Digital Art Center

This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between.
ENTER ALL OF THEM THIS MONTH IF YOU WANT TO!!
"YOUR CHOICE"


Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC81 Gold Star Award goes to...
 21. Teri Sherman 

Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
 9. Brenda  
 41. Chris Olsen  
 60. Stargroves (Anne) 
Please grab your award logos from the side bar and display them proudly :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC81 Weekly Bonus Winner is...
 51. Anita Corsten 
Here are your random numbers: 51
Timestamp: 2010-11-30 04:13:00 UTC

Our November Month End winners are....
48. Sharon D 
Here are your random numbers: 48
Timestamp: 2010-11-30 04:13:58 UTC
 The monthly prize was for two winners...
Sharon get a $50 GC from the Paper Temptress
the second winner is
40. Aletha Jane  
Here are your random numbers:40
Timestamp: 2010-12-02 15:08:41 UTC
Please contact me with your info to claim your Bonus Prizes!!! :)
.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is this weeks Sketch and our Design Team Creations:
Special thank you to Tracy for making our sketches this month!
DENISE
MMSC82


CAROL
MMSC82



CHARLOTTE 
MMSC82


CONNIE
MMSC84

 DARSIE 
MMSC84
Card image by "priscillastyles"

 
DENISE
MMSC82


GUNN 
MMSC82



HOLLY R M
MMSC84



LINDA
 MMSC82
Card image by "priscillastyles"
 LINDA
MMSC83
Card image by "priscillastyles"
 LINDA
MMSC84
Card image by "priscillastyles"
 MARSHA 
MMSC82 
Card image by "priscillastyles"

  TRACY 
MMSC82


Entering our challenge is as easy as 1-2-3 :)
1. Please become a “FOLLOWER”
2. Tag with MMSC82, MM
SC83 or MMSC84 when uploading to galleries.
3. Enter your project to " inlinkz" below & leave a comment
MMSC82 ,83, 84 ENTRY DEADLINE Monday January 3rd  at 5pm PST
Special Note: although the PSDT are entering their cards they are not eligible for prizes or Awards in any form, it is purely for inspiration!

28 comments:

  1. Beautiful sketches ladies! Thank you for the inspiration, week after week. Fine work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards ladies!!! I love having these for the whole month, this is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these cards are gorgeous, and the sketches are Fabulous! I can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW, P. Loved your Christmas story and their whispering about your gifts, Too funny. You make playing this month exciting, I hope to enter a few and Happy Holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how gorgeous all the creations are from the dt!! The sketches are so varied and fun. I hope will all the holiday prep, I can play along.

    Thanks for recognizing my creation as one of the remarkables. I am so honored!

    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Ladies!!

    Thanks for a wonderful holiday gift of all these sketch choices! I went with a non-Christmasy card for the first sketch, but I love your idea of including family holiday photos with a Christmas card -- next sketch!

    Gorgeous inspiration by the DT, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's perfect to be able to use the wonderful sketches for the rest of the Xmas month. Wonderful inspiration from the DT. TFS your beautiful creations with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the sketches are great ladies and what a wonderful cards you all have created.
    everytime is it a challenge.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful sketches and DT creations....as usual. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://ateliedajack.blogspot.com/2010/12/obaadesafio-de-aniversario.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just loved the sketch! I tweeked it but oh so much fun. Thank you so much for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Have I told you lately how much I love you", um, I mean how much I love your challenge! LOL I haven't played in awhile, but it's nice to know you are still there! Happy Holidays!
    ~MO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Working my way through the month's sketches -- I just finished the second sketch! Thanks for the awesome inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the fun! I have two down and one to go...I'll be back tomorrow with that one! :) Fun, Fun, Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two done, one more to go!!! thanks so much MM team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous sketches ladies. Hope to create with the CAS & Fancy for the MMSC 82 & 83 soon. Beautiful DT creations!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I made my card with some of the elegant paper that I picked out. Loved it. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  18. As always... great DT samples and great sketches! I have entered one and hope to get more! Merry Christmas to the MMSC crew!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great sketches and wonderfully beautiful samples!

    Dorothy S / etsdas

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an awesome sketch (#84)... it sure made me move outside my comfort zone! I loved it! And the beautiful creations by the DT are out of this world! Thanks for being awesome! Happy Holidays and Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to thank you and your DT for all the lovely comments you have left on my challenge card at my blog. I have received comments from others before, but yours are all so detailed and so welcoming, I just had to thank you all! It's been fun joining you and I know I"ll be back with more submissions. Thanks so much and Happy Holidays to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  22. All the cards are fabulous!!! My best memory is when I was about 8yrs old, I got an 11 inch Revlon bride doll, my mom was a fabulous seamstress and she made an entire wardrobe for this doll, I had velvet and satin capes and the wedding dress was awesome, hundreds of hours of work in these outfits and I had it all my life until a house fire about 12 yrs ago but I will never forget the work she put into those outfits and how I cherished it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, all the DT cards are WONDERFUL and I love all the sketches!! Thanks so much.

    My favorite holiday tradition has become buying a special ornament each year for my 4 kids and my husband. It always is a reflection of something they are involved with that year - sport, favorite toy, etc. I also buy each of my 2 dogs a new ornament every yr. as well as a new family ornament with the year on it. It is fun when the kids ask me about past ornaments and the meaning behind them:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. What an awesome sketch (#83)... it sure made me move outside my comfort zone! I loved it! And the beautiful creations by the DT are out of this world! Thanks for being awesome! Happy Holidays and Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  25. Got them all done!!! Yay! Thanks for a year of wonderful sketches and fun!!! Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Some really awsome work by the design team. Also congratulations to all the new design team.

    ReplyDelete
  27. FABBY sketches and DT work, can't wait to see what will be next!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. What an awesome sketch (#82)... it sure made me move outside my comfort zone! I loved it! And the beautiful creations by the DT are out of this world! Thanks for being awesome! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete