Monday, September 13, 2010

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #71 (MMSC71)

Well hello, this is being pre-scheduled because I am most likely just returning from the Midnight Madness Cruise. I will be posting the Weekly Winners after a good nights sleep because I am sure I will need it after all the fun we will have had on the Cruise..lol We didn’t want you to wait for the sketch and our wonderful Design teams sample cards so if all goes well this will be posting at the normal time. I will be back to revise and update when time allows. I am sure it will take me a day or so to catch up , so thank you for understanding and I just can’t wait to see all the fun I have been missing here on the Midnight Madness blog.
This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"

Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC70 Gold Star Award goes to...
#54 Grace N
Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
#12 Brenda K
#45 Mona Eidhammer
#58 Heidi D
#63 Susan Killiam

Please grab your award logos from the side bar and display them proudly :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC70 Weekly Bonus Winner is...
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
68 Timestamp: 2010-09-15 18:36:43 UTC

Please contact me with your info to claim your Bonus Prizes!!! :)
.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Our MMSC71 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....
Gurlee Girl Craft Store has expanded to include the latest Magnolia Stamps, Prima Flowers, and of course my Gurlee Girl Stamps for your crafting need. Chelsea is looking forward to adding more wonderful craft products we all love to use on our projects. She only stocks a limited number of inventories for each item, and they will not be re-stocked, so please make sure to stop by and check out the latest items available now in her store now. Chelsea is giving our MMSC71 weekly bonus winner a $20 voucher for her store. Thank you Chelsea..we love your products and images.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Our September Monthly Sponsor is....
Sunshine and Giggles
You can check out this AWESOME prize here worth $100
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is this weeks Sketch and our Design Team Creations:

Carol






Priscilla









Entering our challenge is as easy as 1-2-3 :)
1. Please become a “FOLLOWER”
2. Tag with MMSC71 when uploading to galleries.
3. Enter your project to " inlinkz" below & leave a comment
MMSC71 ENTRY DEADLINE Monday Sept 20th at 5pm PST
Special Note: although the PSDT are entering their cards they are not eligible for prizes or Awards in any form, it is purely for inspiration!

23 comments:

  1. I love this week's sketch, but then I love them all! I had trouble loading my card today, it wouldn't show my card thumbnail, but if you click on it, it still takes you directly to my card in my gallery on SCS and here is the direct link:
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1795300?&cat=500&ppuser=225520.

    I hope I can resolve this soon, and I hope your cruise was super great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great sketch. I love your blog and the DT are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a great sketch and the designers did there best again.
    the cards are looking beautiful

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great sketch, as always. I am always in awe of the samples from your MMDT. Just the best!

    Welcome back. I'm sure the cruise was a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally i participated in your challenge. The DT card are fab and i felt lil embarrassed to ad my simple card.He he! But nonetheless i tried a new technique and really wanted to share it.
    Hugs!
    Karuna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another week of awesome creations by the DT. I am glad to be uploading a card this week...been a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun sketch, Priscilla, and wonderful variations from the DT! Hope you had the best time on your cruise!!

    My card is definitely a CAS spin on the sketch; hope you can see my 'vision' of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving the DT cards - you girls always inspire me with your creations - and the sketch - Priscilla, you give us the best sketches to help us create - thank you!! I always love to see the players cards - they are fabulous - this is definitely a favourite place to be in BLOGVILLE!! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was soooo much fun. I can`t beleive it that i got another remarkable award. Now i almost get performance jitters. Well either way i have yet again posted my contribution.
    Thanks to the DT`s for giving us su much wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for choosing my card as a Remarkables winner. I'm so excited! Congratulations to all the other winners, too. Yay!

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoo Hoo! Thank you all so much for the gold star, and this week's samples are gorgeous as always ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an inspiring sketch! The samples are amazing, and Priscilla's embellishment ribbon to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So happy to be playing again in one of my favorite Blog Challenges out there!! Always an honor! Your DT cards are gorgeous as always!! Thank you Priscilla! You are the BEST! Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love, Love, Love this sketch challenge this week so jumping in again!
    I was so excited about the bonus prize - that would be what is known as beginners luck! TY to Sue at McMahon Five for sponsoring last week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, what wonderful design team cards this week. And, what a great sketch Priscilla. I uploaded mine, but it shows "no thumbnail". I thought we were over this!! Maybe in time it will show up. Great to have the team back from da cruise!! Betcha had a great time. Now, it's BACK TO WORK!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was so much fun, and my card couldn't be in better company. Gorgeous ideas, all around.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow your card is stunnnnnnning ! my jaw hit the floor when I saw it on my dashboARD. !!! IM GLAD IT SHOWED UP THOUGH! I MIss playing along at the midnight madness ! Hope all is well and you enjoy the cruise.
    btw i am having a blog candy over at my blog (my 1st one) im so excited heheh ttyl

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another fun sketch and outstanding exhibit from the design team. I think you're the most creative bunch around! I always look forward to this every week - to play the challenge and to see the talent that resides and visits here!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Ladies,
    I just posted my very first card and challenge on this fabulous site....
    Woww,I have spotted AMAZING cards here!
    Mine is nothing frilly,nor dazzling and not even remotedly feminine this time around, but just a simple monochromatic masculine card...Yup,I tend to stray out of the norm sometimes...lol:o)
    I hope U still like it though...I used stars instead of blings on mine :o)
    I wish I could link my brandnew babyblog to it, but I have NO clue how!I have sooo much to learn still...
    You can also view it here.It is my FIRST card upload on my blog...
    lots of first lately...taking the plunge!:o)
    Hope to see U here too:
    http://paola-sama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I went WAY CAS with the clean and simple version of this week's sketch, but loved it just the same. Thanks a bunch for a great pair of sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I liked this week's sketch, it was nice and easy peasy. LOL Sue T

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gosh what beautiful cards ladies! I love all your fine work and have missed playing along. I am doing very well thank you and thank you for your get well wishes too.

    Hugs to all, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hiya Priscilla! I feel so slack in my consistency badge (still so tickled you thought of me). I took a part time job a few months ago (out of budget necessity) and while I enjoy my job it's really cut into my craftin time! LOL. I try to grab a few moments when I can, but have found I mostly end up with UFO (un-finished objects) sightings on my desk. :o) I did a quick Father's Day card this week and used one of the old Madness sketches for inspiration. Hope all is well with you! Cat’s Creation

    ReplyDelete