Monday, July 12, 2010

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #62 (MMSC62)

Hello everyone, and welcome to this weeks Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer so far. We are having the strangest weather. One day it is hot and the next cold and overcast. What is it like in your neck of the woods? Be sure to leave us a comment and share a little bit of your world with us :) We love hearing from you and of course checking out your work.

Once again, it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"
Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Our MMSC61 Gold Star Award goes to...
#9 Lesley aka SuperNan
Our MMSC61 Remarkables Awards this week go to...
#2 Karen Wallace
#23 Sue Drees
#41 Sharon Basel
#50 Marsha Sanderlin

Please grab your award logos from the side bar and display them proudly :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC61 Weekly Bonus Winner is..
11. Nancy Williams
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
11 Timestamp: 2010-07-13 02:59:28 UTC
Please contact me with your info to claim your prize :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Our MMSC62 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....
Everyone has absolutely fallen in love with the PaperTemptress products. They have Cryogen White Iridescent paper which is perfect for coloring with Copics and their Mica/Metallic line is divine. If you have not tried her papers, just take a look at what the Midnight Madness DT has made this week. We were all spoiled by Patricia and have used her yummy papers on our sample cards.
The lucky winner this week will win a $25 voucher to her store. Thank you Patricia, we just love your products.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Our Monthly sponsor is..
Sew Many Cards
Click here to see this months prize.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is this weeks Sketch and our Design Team Creations:

1. Please become a “FOLLOWER”
2. Tag with MMSC62 when uploading to galleries.
3. Enter your project to " inlinkz" below & leave a comment
MMSC62 ENTRY DEADLINE Monday July 19th at 5pm PST

18 comments:

  1. All beautiful DT cards. Can't find inlinkz so will come back later to see if he has returned so I can post..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards and stunning detailing by all of the DT! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are all just gorgeous as usual!!! I loved this sketch and as always it's so much fun. Thank you so much for my reward as well!!! I totally love cryogen white paper I probably use it on about 99% of my cards with memento black ink and copics, just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards are very beautiful from the participants.
    You can see how many different style every one has.
    You can learn from each of one.
    Goodluck to everybody with making cards.
    And thank u for all the lovely comments I have become.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute projects here! I just gave you a brand new blog award launched today at
    RachelleWrites Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great DT creations! I finally entered your challenge Priscilla, and now I'm heading over to CDAC to put in gallery and your group too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch, I love it, Just entered the challenge and already put my card on CDAC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great DT cards, as always! Here's my take: http://valspaperobsession.blogspot.com/2010/07/cowgirls-sunday-stampen-challenge-july_14.html
    tfl
    Hugs,
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning cards from the DT and all.
    I finally managed to finish a card on time. yay

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun sketch and the DT did a super job with the cards (but they always do!).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks ladies - I had a lot of fun with this sketch. The design team creations are so inspiring this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful inspiration Team~~everyone's is just stunning!!
    Blessings of Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my first MMSC submission and I don't know if I linked correctly. There was no thumbnail, but when I clicked on my name, it linked to my card. I'll get the hang of it.

    Anyway, the design team's cards are awesome! I can't wait to look at all the linked cards. Pretty sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, I don't have words for all the stunning work created by the ladies at MM...you are incredible! I love, love all of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I tend to be a simple type stamper so I do appreciate the clean and simple sketches...It is so much fun to play along with your sketch challenges...thanks for all the awesome inspiration from you and your DT along with all the wonderful stampers that join in the challenges each week...you are all amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely cards by the DT. Used the cleaner layout. Fun playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yeah, I played! Thank you for a wonderful, amazingly challenging sketch. Can't wait to go check everyone's out now. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another challenge I missed checked off! WAHOO!!!
    Cat’s Creation

    ReplyDelete