Monday, April 12, 2010

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #49 (MMSC49)

Once again, it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.

"YOUR CHOICE"
Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Our MMSC48 Gold Star Award goes to...
31. Iris
Our Remarkables Award this week goes to...
14. Grace N
46. Teri Sherman

Please grab your awards logos from the side bar and display them proudly :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC48 Weekly Bonus Winner is...
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
51 Timestamp: 2010-04-13 03:15:53 UTC

Please contact me with your info to claim your prize :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC49 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....

Wags 'n Whiskers is excited to announce that they are now selling digital stamps of their first two releases!!
Thank you Lacey :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Our April Monthly Sponsor is....
Click HERE to see this fabulous prize worth
well OVER $100
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is this weeks Sketch and our Design Team Creations:














Entering our challenge is as easy as 1-2-3 :)
1. Please become a “FOLLOWER”
2. Tag with MMSC49 when uploading to galleries.
3. Enter your project to " inlinkz" below & leave a comment
MMSC49 ENTRY DEADLINE Monday April 19th at 5pm PST

17 comments:

  1. stunning cards once again from the DT hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful samples ladies!!! This one is a puzzler for sure! Thanks so much for the honor of remarkables this week! Now I need to think about this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The puzzle effect is awesome, Ladies! I went the CAS route and the sketch has a quilted feel to me. Another inspirational sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun challenge! Glad we had the Sneak Peek...came me some time to think about it and work on it a little ahead of time! Great DT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful and fun cards from everyone! Great sketch, thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wwonderful cards from the DT! Awesome puzzle effect!
    Wow thanks a lot for the Goldstar Award! I'm very delighted and honored!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anne Ryan said..
    Wow, for me this was a reallly puzzling challenge, but looking at all the great DT entries, I'm beginning to think it was just me. Each and every is totally fabulous. Great work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! The team did such a fantastic job with the WnW images!! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a bonus sponsor again!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I couldn't wait to see how the designing ladies would use this challenge and I am really impressed. I'm just glad there was another option. Thank you!!!
    You ladies are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. excellent samples ladies; sketch had me "puzzled" but i think i did OK with it :)
    found here:
    http://stamper69.blogspot.com/2010/04/mmsc49.html


    missed last weeks by 4 hours :( but can be found here:
    http://stamper69.blogspot.com/2010/04/mmsc48.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your easier version of the sketch, though I am still wondering how to do the puzzle one...

    Thank you for all your inspiration ladies. You are the best!

    Kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmm, maybe I should have gone for the CAS sketch this week ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whew, what a challenge this week Priscilla. My congrats to everyone who made the puzzle version of your sketch. I was so close, but didn't have it in me to get it finished before the cutoff. I may still try to put it together if I have time. All the designer cards are just out of this world as always. Always fun to join the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved using this sketch, i wanted to try the puzzle one but time escaped me!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fun sketch for a fun birthday boy! Thanks for the inspiration again this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Every week I see the sneak peak and just know what I'm going to do...then I see other cards from players and the DT alike and I change my mind!! LOL Thanks for yet another fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Playing with an old sketch I missed out on. I promise to get caught up Priscilla! They are all so great I can't bear to completely skip them. :o)
    Cat’s Creation

    ReplyDelete