Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Midnight Madness Week #13 (MMSC13)


Congratulations to our
JULY WINNERS!!





MMSC12 Bonus winner = 49. Vanja , Lindy's Month End winner = 46. DebbieF, Denise's Candy= 48. Terri Snode - Split Coast Stampers
Winners, please email me your info :)

What a FANTASTIC July we had. All of our entries were so awesome this month. What fun the Midnight Madness Team had drooling over all your cards LOL. We would like to once again Welcome Melissa Bove as our Guest Team Member this month. We have lots to give away, and you still have time to get in on it. Our Bonus Prize this week as well as our month end GRAND PRIZE Drawings will be done tomorrow, so be sure to check back for all the festivities ....and in the meantime, you will have till Midnight EST 8-4-09 to get your MMSC12 entries in for last weeks sketch and a last chance at the JULY GRAND PRIZES.
MIDNIGHT MADNESS MASTERPIECE AWARD
Each week we awarding a special Badge Award to one person for their outstanding sketch submission. If you would like to be considered for this award, please make sure your card link is posted to Mr. Linky by Sunday of each week. This is our way of let you know how wonderfully talented you are and how much we appreciate you sharing your craft with us. This week we are proud to say the“MIDNIGHT MADNESS MASTERPIECE” Gold Star Award goes to.....

#16 Darlene (akronstamperdpk)
Enjoy your award and please display it proudly!
(if you would like the blinkie code, just email me ;)
Sketch Challenge Star Award MMM


MM DESIGN TEAM AWARD
Our team would like to acknowledge this person for her compassionate nature and kindhearted soul. She has such compassion and when you get to know her you will find she is one of the most generous and thoughtful people you will ever meet. Not only is she a pleasure to work with, she is oh so very talented. Please stop by and see what she has going on at her blog, as she is always announcing something fun and exciting. She is being given the Midnight Madness Kindhearted Award.

This week we would like to honor.....
Charlotte
Stop by and check out her Blog.
Thank you for your being so Kindhearted!!
Charlotte's Award Medium
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SEPT GUEST DESIGNER CALL
Photobucket
The Midnight Madness Design Team is still on a SEARCH!!!
We are looking for our September “Guest Designer Team Diva”
Is it YOU? If you are chosen as our first "Midnight Madness Guest Designing Diva" here is what will happen…..
1. You will be working side by side with our design team for one full month and be submitting one sample card per week for our Midnight Madness sketch Challenges.
2. Reap all the benefits and sponsor perks of being on the team for that month.
3. You will get to display and keep a custom“Midnight Madness Guest Designer Diva” badge for your blog.

NOTE: We welcome EVERYONE to play and a blog is NOT required to be on our design team.
We are currently seeking a Diva(or Dude) for the month of Sept. Here is what you need to do if you are interested.
1. Leave us a comment below stating that you are interested
2. Enter as many MM challenges in this month as you can.
3. take note of what we are looking for….
CONSISTENCE WITH WEEKLY ENTRIES
QUALITY WORKMANSHIP
CREATIVITY
AND A TOUCH OF MADNESS (we are a fun group ;)

We will be judging the cards submitted for the weekly challenges in August.
We will announce our Sept Diva near the end of the month.
AUGUST GRAND PRIZES and SPONSORS..

Photobucket

We are so excited to announce that "Simon Says Stamp" is our August Monthly sponsor. Along with spoiling our team this month, they are going to be a recurring sponsor for us! Watch for them in the coming weeks. To start, they are offering a very generous prize of a $50 gift Certificate for our monthly August winner. If you have not heard of “Simon Says Stamp” where have you been? :) Please take a few minutes to check out their fantastic store. I would like to thank Heidi for joining us in making the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenges all the rage and just a fun place to stop by, play our sketch challenges and win some awesome prizes

Drawing #1


Jeni - Jeni's Custom Cards
“Challenge Blog Candy”??? Oh Yeah!!

Once again, we are doubling the fun here!! Just like last month we have a bonus for our players.. Our team member Jeni has so generously offered up some challenge blog candy for the month of August. For every entry to the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenges this month, you will go in the drawing for the GRAND PRIZE Month end awards. As an added BONUS…if you "FOLLOW" Jeni’s blog and leave her a comment, you will get an EXTRA entry in the month end drawing, so hop on over to Jeni’s blog, stay a spell, post a comment and be sure to click the follow button. Thank you Jeni for this and all your hard work with the MM Marketing :) Check out her FANTASTIC “Challenge Blog Candy” below!!


Drawing #2

List of items
BasicGrey 12x12 Sultry PaperPack
5 pc Opaline Pearls
Spellbinders Diecut - Blossom
Impress- Transfer On Booklet Alphabet
DCVW Vellum Quote Stacks -
Scriptures
4 Brilliance Pads: Graphite Black, Gold, Platinum, Coffee Bean
50pc mixed anodized metal roses
48 pcs prima nursery tales mini flowers
50pc kaiser vanilla flowers
60pc prima flowers mixed
40pcs mixed brads2 Ribbons
1 Chipboard Stickers
1 Box of SU watercolor crayons in "Soft Subtle" 12 pc

Grand prize entries will last MMSC13-MMSC16 and the winners will be drawn on Sept 2nd :)


OUR WEEKLY BONUS SPONSOR FOR MMSC#13

We are so lucky to have Scor Pal as our Weekly (MMSC13) Sponsor. Diana, Thank you so much for being so generous to our team as well as our weekly Bonus winner. I have been getting rave reviews from the team about your products. Diana has even thrown in Backing sheets for the team as well as the Bonus winner (not pictured) Scor-Tape is a premium double sided adhesive, best on the market, acid free, heat resistant and incredibly sticky. No need to pick up scissors just tear the tape. It can be used with embossing powders, foils, beads, glitter, ribbon, sand etc. It is the perfect permanent adhesive for card making, boxes, books and Iris Folding. They now carry sizes 1/8", 1/4", 1/2", 1 1/2", 2" & 2 1/2" sizes. See also their new 6" x 6" sheets which are perfect for making die cuts which you can then glitter or emboss. Check out their Special Techniques Make sure to stop by her site and check out all that Scor Pal has to offer. Please note: picture below is a stock picture the actual bonus prize is a pkg of 6x6 sheets, 1/2" , 1/4", 1/8" tape and one backing sheet. You have till Tuesday 8-11-09 Midnight EST to get your card in for the MMSC13 Bonus Gift.

Weekly MMSC13 Bonus Gift


NOW TO OUR WEEKLY SKETCH!!!!

Above is the Sketch for MMSC13



Chris - Twinkles Glow with Stamps

Jessica - solocosmo





Denise - kc242 Designs by Denise





Jeni - Jeni's Custom Cards


Kimmie - kimmie kaye's designs



Jane - The Paper Affair



Carolyn - Creative Card Corner



Charlotte - Designs From Within



Priscilla - "priscillastyles"



Melissa - Keepsakes by Melissa




Sue - McMahon Five Designs



Michelle - Daydreams by Michelle



Phyllis - SparklePlenty1000


YOUR REMINDERS!!!....

1. You need to be a “FOLLOWER”
2.
The “Midnight Madness LOGO BADGE/LINK” should be displayed on your blog
3. Your card post needs to have a Hyperlink back to this blog.
4. Tag with MMSC13 when uploading to galleries.
5. Only ONE entry per person per week please (If you choose to enter more than one, ONLY your FIRST entry will be judged and entered in the drawings)
6.
Enter your project to Mr. Linky below

7. Leave a Comment below.
8.
***Read the General Rules**

IT'S THAT EASY!!

Note: if for any reason, Mr. Linky is not displayed directly below, please just add your link address for your project when you comment. If Mr. Linky is not here when you are, you could also check back again in a little while.

MMCS13 ENTRY DEADLINE Aug 11th MIDNIGHT EST
When you add your name to Mr. Linky, some how add an initial or make your name distinguished..(ie Lisa A. or Lisa B.) this will be very helpful with the more frequently used names so we can differentiate the players for our Mad Money Drawings.







I am going to leave Mr Linky open for anyone who would like to enter their projects to it. Only the entries before the "Last Call" will be in our drawings. We look forward to seeing your work :)

64 comments:

  1. Great DT cards, as usual. Had fun with this one..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow ... thanks ladies, I am so honored! Can hardly wait to start creating for this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this weeks sketch..I'm going to give it a try if time allows.....perhaps get a chance at a GDT spot some day:)

    Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies, these are amazingly beautiful cards this week.....awesome!
    Thank you so much for the kindhearted award....it means so much to get this! You are the best and I love working with each and every one of you!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are all fabulous, guess I know what I'm going to spend the day doing, LOL Great sketch, can't wait to play. Your DT are just amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Darlene! Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome dt cards girls. Mine won't post until 10:20 a.m thanks to a blogger scheduling glitch. Congrats on the award Darlene and Charlotte. YOu are both so deserving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job DT, I would love to be considered for GDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. As usual I am WOWed by the Dt's samples. I must put on my thinking cap and decide what I shall do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the challenge-and the samples!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really loved this sketch! You all really did amazing cards to inspire us! Such talent to behold! Just linked mine! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. As usual I loved all the Design Team cards. When I grow up I hope to be on someone's team in the meantime I'd like the chance to be a guest for a month.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such gorgeous creations as always ladies!! So impressed with what everyone comes up with each week!! :) Please consider me for GDT! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. At last I get chance to play this week! Been rather busy last few weeks, but taken advantage of a small lull to enter your challenge this week.
    Have left mine with Mr. Linky.
    Hugs,
    Teri S
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved the challenge this week. There are some awesome cards to get our challenge juices flowing. THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another great Challenge this week!!
    great cards from the DT too!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  17. Once again you have inspired me with your wonderful examples. Thank you DT.
    Hugs, Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good evening everybody, I have come a bit late, but yet I am very happy to make it. Love that sketch Priscilla it's a doozie, but I enjoyed playing with it.

    Thanks for having me, the inspiration cards you all made are fantastic!

    Kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats to all the July winners, thanks P for the video drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another great Sketch this week! You ladies also inspired me to use a vintage digi! I had a lot of fun making the card! Thanks!

    http://maureenvollaro.blogspot.com/2009/08/midnight-digi.html

    ~Mo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous samples from the design team. I enjoyed making mine. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, wow, this is so exciting! Thank you so much, I can't believe I've won! Congrats to all the winners and can't wait to make a card for this weeks challenge. Fabulous sketch and DT samples! :)

    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this weeks challenge and all the DT samples! I would love to be considered for the GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just found the site and I can't wait to play with this fun sketch! My goal is to enter every week. Thanks for the fun opportunity.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is my first challenge with y'all. I'm super excited! The DT's cards are pure inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. As usual the DT has outdone themselves. Great examples from the sketch. I was so excited about this sketch I couldn't wait to do it and then we had a nasty storm that knocked out our power for two days. Bummer. So I finally got it together. Hope you'll take a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh you ladies have created some very beautiful cards for this great sketch!! You are all very creative and so talented!!
    I have posted my card in Mr. Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  28. All of the creations are gorgeous! Sorry I had to put my link in twice...the first one was a wrong-link!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for the sketch ~ It's a fun one! This is my first time playing along with you, but not my last! Thanks so much for the inspiration. I've got my version in Mr. Linky.
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  30. The cards are all beautiful and I had so many ideas for this sketch but finally settled on this one http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1438976?&cat=500&ppuser=154452. TFL

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for the sketch and the DT creations are beautiful!! This is my first challenge here and I hope you like it. Have a good weekend all!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Another great challenge this week and a great job by the design team members. I loved this sketch, I actually made two cards. The first ones was so pretty, I couldn't bring myself to put anything over all those squares. So I did another card which I have linked here. Please still consider me sometime for a Guest DT spot. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  33. This week's designer cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful cards ladies. I would love to be considered as a Guest DT spot.

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is my first time playing along - and had a great time. Thanks for all of the inspiration. I've posted with Mr. Linky (although I don't quite understand how to make a hyperlink back to your site - I put the web address, but it does not click to you without copying and pasting)I will look forward to the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a great sketch, although I did struggle a bit. Your DT did an AWESOME job on their cards!! I posted mine to Mr. Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow just got back of Holiday to find I have won a prize, thanks so much, how exciting. Fab sketch this week and great DT entries will be back soon with my entry.

    DebbieF x

    ReplyDelete
  38. I made a second card this week and added it to my SCS, I can't post it on my blog yet as it's for another challenge in the UK later this month. This has been a great challenge and sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am so excited and can't believe I won Denise's Candy. Thank you Denise for donating the Candy for this month's challenge. Already looking forward to next week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great cards from the DT! Another great sketch challenge. Thanks for all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Ohh how I loved this sketch! Thanks for all the fun and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Well I submitted my card for this challenge but i dont really think it fully qualifies. I could not bring myself to add any embellishment to it.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great DT- Cards! Wonderfull Sketch here is my try(if Mr. Linky doesn't work).
    Thanks for lookin

    Gesa

    ReplyDelete
  44. This week is my first time playing along...thanks to the wonderful examples from the DT. So inspiring! Hope you like!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Yippee I just added my name to Mr. Linky.

    All those squares seemed tough to me but I like how my card came out.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Beautiful beautiful dt work! You guys leave the most encouraging comments!Lots of Love Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  47. I added my link! Fabulous DT samples! :)

    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  48. Inspiring DT samples and the sketch was fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Really loved this sketch! And 13 is my number !!! ( that day I was born PPP)
    Hugs Ewa from Cracow.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I had a blast with the sketch and my masculine birthday card for my dad! Thanks for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thanks for the great sketch challenge, it was a fun one to create with. I love all of the DT cards. I would love to be considered for the GDT.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  52. Thanks for a great sketch! Your cards are lovely! I´ve added my card!

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  53. here is my submission for this week's challenge:

    http://inspirationblooms.blogspot.com/2009/08/mmsc13-sweet-baby.html

    I would love to be considered for the September GDT member!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'm a big fan of these little squares -- they are the perfect way to showcases fun DPS!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I made it with just a couple hours to spare, whew! Thanks for great sketch!

    Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  56. I would love to be a Guest DT. I'm entered my card in Mr. Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  57. *gasp* OH NO!! I read it wrong and thought MMSC #14 was due by midnight tonight so that's the sketch I just whipped out tonight! LOL OOOPS! *shaking head* I missed out on this awesome opportunity. Well, I guess I got a good headstart for next week's. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Whew, just finished and posted my card for this challenge. Time got away from me, I've had the blinkie on my blog for weeks...but I made it. Will be playing again, this was great!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Loved this sketch, and all the samples!! I went with a quilting theme for my mom - perfect sketch for a quilt-maker's card!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I really enjoyed playing with the sketch. The DT did a wonderful job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Whew...talk about under the wire! Just finished my flowers and those squares.....what fun though!!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Love the sketch! It was so fun playing with :D
    I would love to be considered for the September GDT.

    ReplyDelete