Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Snowy Skate!

Hello blogger friends. Here is a fun post for you and if anyone knows me, they know I love ice skating. With this months theme of Winter Wonderland, I found it fitting to make Ice Skate Soap. I have an ice skate cookie cutter and got quite creative with it for this challenge. Below you will find pictures during my process of making this bar of soap along with a video of my latest skating competition which was on Valentines Day. I was graced with a 1st place Gold Metal and had so  much fun seeing new and old friends.This post is for the "Great Cakes Soap Challenge"

Enjoy your skating journey :)

Snowy Skate Soap










12 comments:

  1. Priscilla!!! You're amazing!! I love that you combined your two favorite things for the challenge this month! I LOVED watching you skate - it made my heart so happy to see you out there on the ice. Congratulations on your gold metal!!! And the soap is fantastic as well - so neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great soap. Love how you made them and why 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful soap Priscilla and skating too!Amazing talent :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Priscilla! What a wonderful inspiration for a darling soap! Nicely done - on both counts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love the inspiration for your soap. What a beautiful ice skater you are! And your soaps are just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun way to create soaps Priscilla.
    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING Priscilla!!!!!!! I have been so busy, but I thought I would stop in...wow, looks like you are fully "IN" The soaping world. Just amazing...no words but that...wow, Your Friend from YouTube:
    Know What Mom Knows or from the SAGE...SMILES, Love, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...once again Priscilla!!!!!! Amazing that you TOOK MY BREATH Away!! Your Skating was so fabulous...its no wonder why you took the GOLD in this routine!! WOW...HELLO...That was a perfect song as well. Congratulations Friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Thank you SOOOO much for sharing another part of you! That routine was stupendous and so is your soap! I love to see a glimpse into other parts of the lives of fellow soapers. Great job, on all accounts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful soap,and amazing talent! I love watching ice skating (Dorthy Hamill was my hero growing up) but never learned. I am in awe of your skating ability!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that you made this so personal to yourself. Great soap

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bravo to both the skate soap and the skater. Enjoyed watching you skate. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete